Sponsored

Sway bar disconnect only on the Badlands??? No rock rails on on the Wildtrak?

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

page 2 sez there is an 87% chance that Badlands is the only model that gets the auto disconnect.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BD should have the sway-bar disconnect be optional. I have good reason for this as it's the only other model with "Rock Crawl" mode, and upgraded bash plates.
the upgrade package for the black diamond is called the badlands

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The BD should have the sway-bar disconnect be optional. I have good reason for this as it's the only other model with "Rock Crawl" mode, and upgraded bash plates.
I can only hope this is true. I would like sway-bar disconnect as the family and I hope to be back in Arizona one day and it would be useful out there!

I'm down to the sway bar disconnect being the big factor for me between the BD and Badlands.

With the old YJ in AZ, I just disconnected the front sway bar (and removed the rear one) and left it like that all the time.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can only hope this is true. I would like sway-bar disconnect as the family and I hope to be back in Arizona one day and it would be useful out there!

I'm down to the sway bar disconnect being the big factor for me between the BD and Badlands.

With the old YJ in AZ, I just disconnected the front sway bar (and removed the rear one) and left it like that all the time.
It's 100% not true.