First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought a bug/rock hood deflector from Ruxer Ford accessories. I never put it on. It’s just like the one in the picture below. I think I paid $89 +$15 shipping.

I’m bringing it with me to Bronco Super Celebration East. I’ll be near the Bronco Nation tent at 9:00A.M. on Wednesday, April 20. I’m selling for $50 to the first person who wants it. Still in original plastic wrapping. This one has the lip that most want.

Ford Bronco Sweet Deal If You Are Interested 499D526D-B9C4-4719-A9F5-7EE6AD17C63A
Sponsored

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought a bug/rock hood deflector from Ruxer Ford accessories. I never put it on. It’s just like the one in the picture below. I think I paid $89 +$15 shipping.

I’m bringing it with me to Bronco Super Celebration East. I’ll be near the Bronco Nation tent at 9:00A.M. on Wednesday, April 20. I’m selling for $50 to the first person who wants it. Still in original plastic wrapping.

Ford Bronco Sweet Deal If You Are Interested 499D526D-B9C4-4719-A9F5-7EE6AD17C63A
I'll probably take it off your hands if you still have it Thursday when I get up there. I'd like to see it in person but it seems like a nice match to the base grill.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve seen it on other Broncos and it looks good with the grills and trail sights.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll probably take it off your hands if you still have it Thursday when I get up there. I'd like to see it in person but it seems like a nice match to the base grill.
If I still have it, I will only be there briefly Thursday morning. I may try to sell it to one of the parts vendors if I haven’t sold it by mid morning Wednesday. I really don’t want to walk around holding it.
Sponsored