Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure power seat don't come with leather in a Badlands. Heated yes, power no.

Correction, your right if your getting a 4 door? Power seats do come with leather. I never considered a 4 door, so I was uninformed.
Yes, I ordered a 4 door.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the MGV for the Bronco is on par with the vinyl in my Cherokee Trailhawk I'll be more than happy to have avoided adding leather.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It began as a principal matter of forking out $60k for a sparkling new vehicle with old school manual seats and rubber floors.... Thus, I originally spec'd leather, power seats, and carpet...

But, having watched my dog toss his biscuits (threw up) all over the seats and flooring while on a drive, I've decided MGV and washout interior is more pragmatic.

Plus, MGV has come a long way in it development as a high quality material. I'd wager its actually better than leather these days. Go sit in a top of the line wake boat or Searay cruiser. The surfaces are soft and supple. The dark colors do not get too hot in the sun. They clean up easily and are durable. Heated seats are an option regardless. Thus, cold vinyl is not an issue.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MGV with mid package heated seats upgrade, day 1 decision never looked back.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all in on MGV from the start. I added floor mats to my wash out interior anyways. Not sure why. Did I go too far? I love a good set of floor mats though.
added the mats to my BD because I didn't want the rubberized flooring getting scuffed up.

Sponsored

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the MGV because it is the cheaper option. I live in Arizona, a black interior is not my first choice. But it is the only choice on Badlands.:censored: I figure I can change to Katskins or some other option in a lighter color after delivery.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious to know if anyone else has switched from Leather to MGV? What was your reason? The more I read about MGV the more I love it. Plus I traded carpet for washout floors in my Badlands model. Saved $2200 and donā€™t need $160 floor mats. Losing power seats is a bummer but on a 4DR I feel like there will be less adjustments needed for front row seats. I feel great about MGV!
I'm excited for the MGV. I got the mats anyway, only because I tend to track gravel and stuff on my boots, and I like to be able to easily shake out mats from time to time.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing heats up the inside of the car like 122 degrees. Ugg... why do I still live here?? lol!
So you can brag to all your friends in the winter time and cool off in the summer by driving 100 miles up I-17 :ROFLMAO:

I figure the level of burn and swamp-ass in the summer will be the same between leather and MGV. If it's too much, I'll get some cheap seat covers to soak up all the back and ball sweat in the summertime.

I'm in on the floor mats - $160 isn't much more than a set of wether tech mats, and having them on day 1 will be nice. I love the rubber mats in my super duty - just carefully remove and pour out the appl juice, coffee, dog vomit, etc.....

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if we can get carpet (as a stand alone option) without leather?

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Badlands here. Been driving an Edge with leather seats for 9 years. I felt that the leather was durable but not ā€œall that.ā€ They were especially not $2K worth of ā€œall that.ā€ Add to it the likelihood of messy adventures with the Bronco, I thought that MGV was a better idea this time around.

like many others, even with the rubber floor i strongly lean toward still using floor mats as a first defense.

I wore a hole under the driver heel over the years on the Ford mats. Wouldnā€™t want to do that to the rubber floor.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched my order from leather to MGV, didn't want carpet. I don't think I'll use a hose in there unless it gets real nasty, but I will use a leaf blower to blast out dog hair and dust/dirt. Carpet sucks unless you like saving dog piss and kid puke...just saying.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve seen the washout floors and the floor mats in person. Iā€™d recommend getting both. I plan to.
Even with Georgia heat and humidity? Thatā€™s my fear, being stuck to the seat or burned in my new vehicle. šŸ„“

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even with Georgia heat and humidity? Thatā€™s my fear, being stuck to the seat or burned in my new vehicle. šŸ„“
This is what has kept me to either the Base or BB, the worry that anything other than cloth is going to burn me with the top off. Is this a legit worry?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is what has kept me to either the Base or BB, the worry that anything other than cloth is going to burn me with the top off. Is this a legit worry?
History says yes, but maybe MGV is different. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Although, I donā€™t see how something thatā€™s waterproof will allow for air to flow through and keep your legs and back from turning into liquid. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored