Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After having my Wildtrak on order from the beginning, for me about 7 months ago, I woke up this morning and called my dealer and switched to a Sas Outerbanks, why, I got worried the light tan interior parts on the WT would show wear to quick. So after building it identical to WT is was about $800 less. I think I am going to like the dark roast brown interior color with eruption green much better.
If I understand it right, the only thing I give up is the Baja GOAT mode and a hood decal. I gain color match mirrors and door handels, a different grill and silver beadlock rings. What am I missing that makes the OB less money?
I could be wrong but I thought the WT had wider or maybe just more offset in the wheels. My OBX the wheels are all tucked in.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You sure . I spoke with my sales guy and he said the capable is he standard for wildtrak now. So it isn't a glitch . According to my sales guy of course and in my wildtrak it shows capable everywhere
It's confusing for sure. Build and Price shows the Capable on the Wildtrak. So I went and looked at at pictures of 2022 Wildtraks that people have received and none of them have the capable. Makes no sense to me?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's confusing for sure. Build and Price shows the Capable on the Wildtrak. So I went and looked at at pictures of 2022 Wildtraks that people have received and none of them have the capable. Makes no sense to me?
WAIT 😳😳😳 people have received 22 models already. I thought those weren't going out till late February ... There are still people waiting on their 21 orders ... You sure it wasn't a 21 order ?

Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WAIT 😳😳😳 people have received 22 models already. I thought those weren't going out till late February ... There are still people waiting on their 21 orders ... You sure it wasn't a 21 order ?
Yes, I saw posts in the late December build threads that were showing people getting them. I may call the Ford hotline next week to confirm or deny if it comes with the WT.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sure . I spoke with my sales guy and he said the capable is he standard for wildtrak now. So it isn't a glitch . According to my sales guy of course and in my wildtrak it shows capable everywhere
No, I don't know for sure. I just figured Ford would communicate something like that. Plus none of the '22 Wildtrak built so far have had the capable bumper.

I could be wrong but I thought the WT had wider or maybe just more offset in the wheels. My OBX the wheels are all tucked in.
He's talking about an OBX with Sasquatch which would have the same specs as a WT.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX at the OBX, one of our favorite places.
0699700D-0EA3-44B1-B0F2-31FD7E04F8AF_1_105_c.jpeg
Can’t wait to get my OBX so I can take it to OBX and drive on the sand this summer. We’ve vacationed there since 99 and love it there.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I saw posts in the late December build threads that were showing people getting them. I may call the Ford hotline next week to confirm or deny if it comes with the WT.
Let me know what they say

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The posts that I have seen of 22 Wildtraks on the assembly line that members have posted are showing the capable bumper. Its no big deal to me, but they should at least make it an option across the models. All I was wanting was the factory fog lights, so I will need to deal with the plastic bumper on the OB, which is what I thought I was getting on my WT anyway.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT also has the aux switches standard. What's wierd to me is my WT build was a few hundred bucks cheaper than a Sasquatch OBX as similarly equipped as I could get.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After having my Wildtrak on order from the beginning, for me about 7 months ago, I woke up this morning and called my dealer and switched to a Sas Outerbanks, why, I got worried the light tan interior parts on the WT would show wear to quick. So after building it identical to WT is was about $800 less. I think I am going to like the dark roast brown interior color with eruption green much better.
If I understand it right, the only thing I give up is the Baja GOAT mode and a hood decal. I gain color match mirrors and door handels, a different grill and silver beadlock rings. What am I missing that makes the OB less money?
I love my roast interior. I didn't think it looked good at all on forum pictures, but then I saw it in person. I get a lot of compliments on the interior.
Sponsored