Sponsored

Switching 7/14 reservation '22 order to son?

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is it possible to switch a reservation to a direct family member? My 29 YO son is in the market for a new car and my now '22 order may arrive somewhat in perfect timing for him. If anyone has done this is there a special process to go through with ford? The Bronco for me is simply a 3rd off-road vehicle so I'm not that invested. He's looking for something that fills both daily driver and decent off-road. Would certainly like to be able to pass the reservation off to him and keep the Bronco in the family. I'll probably still purchase it regardless of how this works out but it'll see much better use from my son than me.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is it possible to switch a reservation to a direct family member? My 29 YO son is in the market for a new car and my now '22 order may arrive somewhat in perfect timing for him. If anyone has done this is there a special process to go through with ford? The Bronco for me is simply a 3rd off-road vehicle so I'm not that invested. He's looking for something that fills both daily driver and decent off-road. Would certainly like to be able to pass the reservation off to him and keep the Bronco in the family. I'll probably still purchase it regardless of how this works out but it'll see much better use from my son than me.
Ford technically says it has to be the same household. So just say that he lives with you. Maybe he still does 😅

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you
Are you accepting applications for adoptions for an additional son? If so please PM me. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored