Sponsored

Switching dealers now that some of us are bring pushed to MY22?

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of you that are having a hard time getting a response from your dealer, show up. Ask them in person.
when you get there, tell them that you would have handled this over the phone, but they won’t return your calls. Ask them to go get their sales manager. When the manager gets there, ask both of them what the communication issue is on their end. Even if they have NO NEWS, they should still be communicating. There is no excuse for your dealership ghosting you. Hold them accountable, and take your order to another dealer that doesn’t have their head up their ass.
Lack of communication is something that I address right away. I’m not going to make myself miserable because someone Im paying doesn’t follow up/do their job.
Done that exact thing, the GM sets the tone for the rest of the dealer, and so far I can see exactly where the rest of the order takers get it from. These dealerships are a joke.
Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s is the details. Believe me, player.. I mean, why wouldn’t you, I’m on the Internet. 🤣

Seriously. Call Ford Customer service and switch. Although I’d wait til ‘22 opens.
I'm a dealer with a lot of customer switching to us, so I was hoping to see something official.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its going to be entertaining to see how this works.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealership change is between you and Ford.
Call Ford.

You’ll keep your time stamp.
Why don't you call Ford and ask them yourself if your order in the USOB can be switched to another dealership?

I'll wait... 🍿🍺

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why don't you call Ford and ask them yourself if your order in the USOB can be switched to another dealership?

I'll wait... 🍿🍺
Hey sorry; I wasn’t the one asking.
While I do have the time to contribute some info to the forum I do not always have or care to make the time to post a link of proof.
Good luck with your people switching. Hope it all works out.
I’ll be switching my second reservation to Stephen’s Auto when the ‘22’s open up for ordering. ✌

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone with an actual order been successful in being able to switch their order to another dealer? I know reservations are easy enough to switch, but I'm talking an actual order in a dealer's queue. I've not heard of this yet, but I get asked all the time if it's possible(since I'm a dealer) and I've not confirmed it can be done.

@Gloff

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It can be done prior to getting assigned a VIN, but you will need to call Ford. I didn't do it myself, but know it can be done.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is curious....I thought we were pretty well locked in with our reservations on that 3/19 date (or whenever it was) and we couldn't move the reservations anymore? If we CAN move the reservations still, I would definitely be interested as I have a July reservation with a dealer that I don't want to order from and I've got a much later reservation with Tom at Chapman Ford because I wanted a straight shooting dealer that was respected in the forum, but I didn't do that until after the time when they said we couldn't switch anymore, so I've just got 2 reservations.

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is curious....I thought we were pretty well locked in with our reservations on that 3/19 date (or whenever it was) and we couldn't move the reservations anymore? If we CAN move the reservations still, I would definitely be interested as I have a July reservation with a dealer that I don't want to order from and I've got a much later reservation with Tom at Chapman Ford because I wanted a straight shooting dealer that was respected in the forum, but I didn't do that until after the time when they said we couldn't switch anymore, so I've just got 2 reservations.
I have 2 reservations and one is with Chapman. While Tom is quoting crazy discounts, I wonder what the final price will be with fees. Be good to hear from someone who took delivery. My other dealer is holding to msrp
Sponsored