Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though you don’t technically have Sport mode in Badlands, you can put it in Baja mode which mimics the throttle response and then put it in 2H from 4H. It works out to be pretty much the same thing. We did it in a Badlands at Super Celebration East.

You may want to see if everything that Lux package has is what you want. That is also a constraint item as well. I am with a Badlands 2.7L High package with the upgraded wheels and K02s. Similar thoughts as you. Good luck.
Thanks, I have gravitated to the Lux package for the sound system, and driver assist modes. Its funny.... I’ve been driving my 2005 GMC Sierra Ext. Z71 dreaming about getting a new vehicle that wouldnt have all of the wind noice that it does and now I am contemplating getting a soft top!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BL with soft top should move you up for a much faster delivery. The hard top is the main constraint now, so as long as your not getting that you should be a 21.

The MGV interior will be great for the beach driving your planing on doing.

I would want 35's so I would get the Sasquatch but it sounds like you don't want that.

Builds are already scheduled for August so switching in july should put you after the hard top prep is made standard.
Thanks!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.7 gears are available with the manual trans BL or squatch. 4.46 should be good for 35s

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it works out for you but this is fucking ridiculous. People changing their orders from what they truly wanted so they can get a car in less than 3 years. Bravo, Ford.

Ford Bronco Switching my Wildtrak to a Non-squatch Badlands with Soft Top 1624752197593

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it works out for you but this is fucking ridiculous. People changing their orders from what they truly wanted so they can get a car in less than 3 years. Bravo, Ford.

1624752197593.gif
Ford has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has voodoo dolls of all of us.
They don’t have one of me because I’m not fucking settling for a 4 door big bend soft top when we want a 2 door! Lol

OP
OP
Essmith94

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Switching my Wildtrak to a Non-squatch Badlands with Soft Top 1624752197593
Right.... I ranted on another thread. Just like the fact that my perfect build is actually an FE in Lightning Blue which I cant have either.... its like window shopping when the doors are locked.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope. Adding leather gets carpet. Not Lux.
THANK YOU...total Brain bomb on my part. Head is spinning trying to sort this Ford crap out. Noted in my post

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right.... I ranted on another thread. Just like the fact that my perfect build is actually an FE in Lightning Blue which I cant have either.... its like window shopping when the doors are locked.
Pretty much! It’s stupid!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even though you don’t technically have Sport mode in Badlands, you can put it in Baja mode which mimics the throttle response and then put it in 2H from 4H. It works out to be pretty much the same thing. We did it in a Badlands at Super Celebration East.
I thought this was disproven because Baja loosens up things like steering, brakes, and traction control where Sport does not.

In one video they explicitly stated Baja is not to be used on pavement.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But the manual made me select the 2.3L.... good motor but I want the 2.7.
Correct thats why you lose the option for 4.7 gears if you want those get squatch and 2.7 thats what i did.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was disproven because Baja loosens up things like steering, brakes, and traction control where Sport does not.

In one video they explicitly stated Baja is not to be used on pavement.
Our driver did it and it worked well. You are correct in that it is not the same and you may lose traction control but I would not be using Sport mode in weather or conditions where it would much matter. I would be using it in situations where I want higher throttle response and then switch out of it when not needed. You need to switch out of 4H to 2 H. That is where you don’t want to be on dry pavement in Baja. Nice to have options though.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The more that make the move the better for us WT orders who plan to hold tight. I say go for it!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bout to switch my Bronco for a used FJ. At this point everything on these rigs is a “commodity restraint”. I mean just list off everything considered a “sin”. I get the roof but a lot of these other items are basic. Why aren’t the other car manufacturers struggling like this?
Sponsored