Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I disagree- the difference in timing will be 19 days ( the difference between a 9/1/2021 order and your new order. Not much difference so I would make the switch. He’ll be glad he did.
If Ford was doing FIFO that would be true. But they are not.
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you’d lose your reservation spot, which is supposed to dictate when orders are filled.
He doesn’t have a reservation spot

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has probably been mentioned elsewhere, but you need to make sure you are well informed about switching your reservation to Granger. Although communications from them has gone way down as of late, they stand out as a good dealer to do business with. I am a Granger reservation holder with a 7/18/20 reservation date. Granger told me I am 239th in line and their 2021 allocation is 100 units, so I'm looking at 2022 at the earliest, and possibly 2023 if their annual allocation doesn't increase. If you are going to order from Granger now, you may be in for a long wait.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Read the bottom paragraph of the attached photo. Hope that helps!

Yes? And?
That’s for reservations not orders. Ford won’t let me change my order to a new dealership when we go to update for a MY22. Unless they have more dealer issues and decide to be nice next month.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you figure out how to switch dealers, let me know. Ford CS told me on the phone you can’t even when the new order banks open for MY22.
The only option they gave was to wait until new reservations potentially open, with out the price guarantee, and place a full new order at the end of the line.
I can confirm this. I was also told this by Ford rep via a phone call concerning Bronco dealership change. I only have a reservation and not an order, but it applies the same. Cancel original reservation, and once able, create a new reservation….at the end of the line.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes? And?
That’s for reservations not orders. Ford won’t let me change my order to a new dealership when we go to update for a MY22. Unless they have more dealer issues and decide to be nice next month.
I called Granger and they said they hope when the order banks open that Ford will allow switching again.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Granger and they said they hope when the order banks open that Ford will allow switching again.
Yea that’s what the Ford CS rep told me on the phone too, but they weren’t super optimistic. I guess we’ll find out in a month.

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea that’s what the Ford CS rep told me on the phone too, but they weren’t super optimistic. I guess we’ll find out in a month.
I guess so. I ended up deciding to stick with my current dealer. After taxes, doc fees, and traveling to Granger. It would end up being close enough to MSRP and my dealer charges no other fees other then the tax and the title. I made to sure to get that in writing. Also no ADM!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess so. I ended up deciding to stick with my current dealer. After taxes, doc fees, and traveling to Granger. It would end up being close enough to MSRP and my dealer charges no other fees other then the tax and the title. I made to sure to get that in writing. Also no ADM!
Make sure you have your deal in writing on the no ADM. Many have texts and emails on the no ADM and they are getting a rude awakening when they go to pick up their Broncos.

I am at Granger and I am saving several thousand under MSRP with a 4 door Badlands. Worth it to me. I have many airline miles to use and look forward to the built-in road trip when I pick mine up.

You may also want to check Town and Country Ford in Alabama. They are at MSRP I believe and Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville had a good deal as well. You can look at other dealers as you will not be too far back if you have to start over. Good luck.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has probably been mentioned elsewhere, but you need to make sure you are well informed about switching your reservation to Granger. Although communications from them has gone way down as of late, they stand out as a good dealer to do business with. I am a Granger reservation holder with a 7/18/20 reservation date. Granger told me I am 239th in line and their 2021 allocation is 100 units, so I'm looking at 2022 at the earliest, and possibly 2023 if their annual allocation doesn't increase. If you are going to order from Granger now, you may be in for a long wait.
FYI, Granger has already received well over 100 allocations part-way through the model year by the end of September, and they still have more allocation to go before the model year changeover on 12/13.

Granger’s final 21MY allocation, awarded by Ford after the 3/19 initial order conversion deadline, was 203 units. Its actual allocation is expected to end up around 152 units (25% reduction), due simply to temporary plant shutdowns and slower production rates at MAP. (Dealers all across America are expected to receive similar % allocation reductions due to lower production at MAP.)

FWIW, my Granger order for a fully-loaded Badlands with a 7/20 reservation timestamp was scheduled three weeks ago (build spec detailed below in my signature). Choice of hard top or soft top has a big influence on build date right now, because MIC tops are a constrained commodity, and soft tops are not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure you have your deal in writing on the no ADM. Many have texts and emails on the no ADM and they are getting a rude awakening when they go to pick up their Broncos.

I am at Granger and I am saving several thousand under MSRP with a 4 door Badlands. Worth it to me. I have many airline miles to use and look forward to the built-in road trip when I pick mine up.

You may also want to check Town and Country Ford in Alabama. They are at MSRP I believe and Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville had a good deal as well. You can look at other dealers as you will not be too far back if you have to start over. Good luck.
Yeah it says on their website no ADM and I have the pricing signed. I looked into going with Town and Country after watching the guy on YouTube, which I love considering I’m only about an hour from BHam. But it seems like Long-Lewis is really trying to step up there game. I’ll only know as time goes on

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, Granger has already received well over 100 allocations part-way through the model year by the end of September, and they still have more allocation to go before the model year changeover on 12/13.

Granger’s final 21MY allocation, awarded by Ford after the 3/19 initial order conversion deadline, was 203 units. Its actual allocation is expected to end up around 152 units (25% reduction), due simply to temporary plant shutdowns and slower production rates at MAP. (Dealers all across America are expected to receive similar % allocation reductions due to lower production at MAP.)

FWIW, my Granger order for a fully-loaded Badlands with a 7/20 reservation timestamp was scheduled three weeks ago (build spec detailed below in my signature). Choice of hard top or soft top has a big influence on build date right now, because MIC tops are a constrained commodity, and soft tops are not.
Hunter from Granger told me that if I changed my order to them, I shouldnt expect a bronco until 2023. The manager at Long-Lewis River Region told me that I should see mine in 6-7 months. Interesting to see what happens… I’m hoping for the best but preparing for the worst

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on your build date. At 7/23 with Granger and a similar build to you I am right on the fence. Zach told me last week they still had a little room on their allocations. I will be good either way.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you switch to soft top?
7/14 but haven’t made the switch as I’m quite sure I want a MIC.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you switch to soft top?
7/14 but haven’t made the switch as I’m quite sure I want a MIC.
Yes. The exact build spec is in my signature.

I still have another order for a 2-door BL with MIC hard top, but that will definitely be 22MY.
Sponsored