Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone
I was wondering is anyone else having issues with CarPlay.
for me when I first got the truck it was working great, then suddenly now when I connect the sound keeps cutting out prestitanlty I hard reset the system, updated my phone. I tried to connect from usb and wirelessly, the outcome was the same.
Could anyone give me feedback please?
21 bronco wildtrack high package
iPhone 13pro max
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello everyone
for me when I first got the truck it was working great, then suddenly now when I connect the sound keeps cutting out prestitanlty I hard reset the system, updated my phone. I tried to connect from usb and wirelessly, the outcome was the same.
iPhone 13pro max
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s CarPlay concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone
iPhone 13pro max
Are you using the Apple cable or an aftermarket when you connect by USB? I tried an aftermarket braided cable that I had in my Jeep and had similar issues. They went away when I went back to the original Apple. I have no idea how or why it mattered, but for some reason it did.

Duke460

Outer Banks
First Name
Earle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just fyi, mine disconnects when ever I get close to a G5 cell tower. drops out on my off ramp going to work. Tower a few hundred feet away. Get 1/4 mile away and can connect again. My F150 does not have the issue, just the Bronco.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you using the Apple cable or an aftermarket when you connect by USB? I tried an aftermarket braided cable that I had in my Jeep and had similar issues. They went away when I went back to the original Apple. I have no idea how or why it mattered, but for some reason it did.
I think it's wireless he's speaking of

OP
OP
BroncoKW

BroncoKW

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all for your replies. Turns out my Apple wire was actually the problem I had bought a new one and it’s working just fine now. Also for wireless CarPlay, I have a habit of charging my phone didn’t realize it was actually connecting to normal CarPlay via the old Apple wire.
Anyways again thank you all for your help!.
Sponsored