Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've had my Bronco for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed that the sync 4 system pops up with an alert that the wireless connection with my phone is unstable. Normally I wouldn't care but given how large the screen is the alert popping up quite often can be distracting. Annoyingly it does this whether phone is connected wireless (Bluetooth) or via USB (tried different cables with no change). Now oddly enough when I used Android Auto I don't get the alert! I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Also, my phone is a Galaxy S21.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. My 2021 Ranger USB ports have been acting goofy, which caused my wired apple CarPlay to malfunction constantly.

The solution was to do a hard reset via a certain combination of buttons. No clue what that combination is for Bronco, but it does a hard reset of your Head Unit.

Could be worth finding out regardless.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As someone who has had every iteration of Sync over the years, you learn which fuse is linked to the sync module and pull it often. I would start there.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've had my Bronco for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed that the sync 4 system pops up with an alert that the wireless connection with my phone is unstable. Normally I wouldn't care but given how large the screen is the alert popping up quite often can be distracting. Annoyingly it does this whether phone is connected wireless (Bluetooth) or via USB (tried different cables with no change). Now oddly enough when I used Android Auto I don't get the alert! I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Also, my phone is a Galaxy S21.
Galaxy Note 10 here. I dont have the alerts popping up, but I have had some clipping after a minute or 2 of listening to spotify. If I plug in the USB cable it goes away for a minute or so, then it starts again. Surely something to do with the WiFi connection between the 2. Last time I disabled the wifi on my phone and it reset and seemed to be better.

Crafty

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes, same problem here! I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra, but my husband's S21 works just fine. That pop up is driving me crazy.
Sponsored