Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least that is what I was told 5 mins ago. I called the customer service number and was told that everyone that had their status tracker updated with an in production date is built. She said that there is a glitch in the system that they sit in the production state and will not generate the built message and date until your vehicle has already entered the shipping phase. If someone else with the proper clout could verify this it would be appreciated..
Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, other users have said they received the built and shipped email all-inclusive. I don't think those that are stuck "In production" are worried that it hasn't actually been built, we're just anxious for it to be shipped lol

mizman24

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At least that is what I was told 5 mins ago. I called the customer service number and was told that everyone that had their status tracker updated with an in production date is built. She said that there is a glitch in the system that they sit in the production state and will not generate the built message and date until your vehicle has already entered the shipping phase. If someone else with the proper clout could verify this it would be appreciated..
My tracker shows in production but dealer says it was built the 2nd

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I expect that would be correct information. I've special ordered many vehicles in my time on the earth, and dates are usually a moving target at best. Congratulations of your new Bronco. You will probably have it for at least a year before I even get a sniff of a build date. :)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you able to pull up your sticker with your VIN?

Sponsored

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was build 6/23, got the built email 6/25, tracker updated to shipped on 6/26 with an estimated delivery of 7/14-7/20, and with a primary status of in transit. On 7/1 I received an email that my delivery window was being pushed to 7/28-8/2, but my primary status was still "In Transit". Today I looked at the tracker and my primary status is back to awaiting shipment.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sadly, even just a false status would make me happy.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone that had a blend date from the last 2 weeks and has the tracker showing in production, should be built. Mine was built on my blend date but hasn't shipped. This is my vehicle visibility showing it was "produced" on 6/30. My blend date.

Screenshot_20210706-100252_Yahoo Mail.jpg

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A question based on the conversations in this thread - my build moved to In Production on Saturday (July 3) and my window sticker came up. But the window sticker shows a blend date of 7/19. I have been on another thread for people given a 7/19 production week and for those who received that week originally (not those whose dates have been moving around) they do not have Window Stickers available. I received my VIN as part of the May 27 emails. Could that mean my Bronco was built last week?

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be true if the blend date has passed. My order tracker moved to in production 6/25 but my blend date is not till 7/12.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Watching this thread!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A question based on the conversations in this thread - my build moved to In Production on Saturday (July 3) and my window sticker came up. But the window sticker shows a blend date of 7/19. I have been on another thread for people given a 7/19 production week and for those who received that week originally (not those whose dates have been moving around) they do not have Window Stickers available. I received my VIN as part of the May 27 emails. Could that mean my Bronco was built last week?
No. Not until July 19
Sponsored