First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be true if the blend date has passed. My order tracker moved to in production 6/25 but my blend date is not till 7/12.
Same here, moved to production on 6/25, dealer and blend date of 7/12. Dealer called me and said it was built, tracker still says in production
Sponsored

Ken87BroncoII

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-350 XLT Crew
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How can I call up my window sticker?!!! I have a VIN...
I have a VIN (08/06 BUILD DAY) but no Window Sticker!! Original build date of 06/22, then 07/12, then 08/02, and now Friday 08/06!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everyone that had a blend date from the last 2 weeks and has the tracker showing in production, should be built. Mine was built on my blend date but hasn't shipped. This is my vehicle visibility showing it was "produced" on 6/30. My blend date.

Screenshot_20210706-100252_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Dumb question- where do I get that chart? I have a VIN and order number, but a build of August

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dumb question- where do I get that chart? I have a VIN and order number, but a build of August
Your dealer is the only one who can pull that up. Ask to see the vehicle visibility. Luckily I have a great dealer who doesn't mind sharing everything. I don't think that will really show you anything though until it hits at least the production stage.

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here, moved to production on 6/25, dealer and blend date of 7/12. Dealer called me and said it was built, tracker still says in production
After reading this inspiring report, since my blend date is 7/13 I just called Ford. They again just said it’s showing I’m “in production” which means it is “at the plant and being built.” I thought I’d read on here that building only takes a day or two, no?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will be "in production" once your window sticker is issued. It will then stay in that status through the blend date until the unit is fully built. Yes, that should only take a day or two from the blend date, but it depends on the delay on updating the status. Im only paying attention to my blend/build date on mine, not the "in production" status.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has a blend date of 6/28. Got an email from Ford on 6/29 saying it was built and awaiting shipment. My order tracker confirms it was built on 6/29 and is showing awaiting shipment. Estimated delivery date of 7/17. I'm speculating they are getting their production numbers up, but may be having trouble shipping out all these vehicles.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting that the Blend date and actual production date are so far apart.
Mine went in production on the 25th as well, with a blend of 7/15.

OP
OP

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone that had a blend date from the last 2 weeks and has the tracker showing in production, should be built. Mine was built on my blend date but hasn't shipped. This is my vehicle visibility showing it was "produced" on 6/30. My blend date.

Screenshot_20210706-100252_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Thank you for the verification!

Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would have figured they would have been using this down week of production to ship out as many Broncos as possible but apparently not.

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got an email from Ford today that my bronco has shipped, two weeks after the email that it had been built. Primary status on the tracker is still "Awaiting Shipment" though, and palsapp.com still lists my VIN as pending.

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the 800 number and they said mine was built 7/2. That a lot of vehicles have been sitting a week or more before getting shipped out. Interestingly my sticker margin date changed from 6/30 to 7/7 the other day. Not sure why if it’s true it was built 7/2.

Since I’m shipping rail I think I’m likely 3+ weeks out from getting it. Luckily being in Austin was able to drive one at Off-Roadeo for 2 days which scratched the itch pretty well.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I asked earlier on this thread because my Sticker popped up last weekend. Texted with my dealer today and was informed my Bronco is scheduled for delivery to them by the first week of August. I asked him if that meant its been built and he told me he could not tell fur sure but assumed so since they have a delivery date showing. According to my tracker I am still In Production with a Sticker that has a 7/19 blend date.

Is it safe for me to assume that if the dealer is saying the Ford system has a delivery date attached to my order that its been built and is awaiting shipping? My Sticker says by Rail
Sponsored