Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 02/01: Groundhogs day came a day early. Newest Badge comes from all the poor Bronco's being left at Ice Mountain. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ice-mountain-tracker-dirt-mountain-v2-0.35474/

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Ice-Mountai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/16 Update - It's been a while since the last update, but as the Dirt Mountain Tracker winds down (over 50% have been released 🎉 :LOL:) I plan on picking up these Badge designs again!

If you have any witty idea's you want to see made into a badge leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!

SPECIAL NOTE: A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).

For those of you who have contributed, here's a fun new badge as a sign of my appreciation.

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Beer-Batch

UPDATE 09/10: Great news! Badges have been redesigned to comply with certain criteria in mind to allow them to be SOLD AGAIN!

If you missed out the first time around, and still fancy the new designs, head on over to @Wide Open Roads e-shop!

https://findopenroads.com/collections/co-bronco-badges-limited-edition

UPDATE 09/08: Good riddance. MIC v1.0 is done and v2.0 is now here! With yesterday's announcement that the new version of MIC tops are now being produced and sent to replace the leaking ones at Dirt Mountain, it wont be long now until we can all say "I Survived Dirt Mountain"!

Inspiration for this Badge came from a thought I had... what on earth are they going to do with ~6000+ old tops!?!?

(PS. If you're looking to see where we are in getting our Bronco's released, be sure to check out and use the Dirt Mountain Tracker!)
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Dirt-Mountain---Survivor

UPDATE 08/30: Thanks and congrats to everyone that managed to get ahold of either the T-Shirts or Stickers before they disappeared. We knew they were going to be limited edition prints but unfortunately they became a lot more limited than we all anticipated. I wont go into great detail but I will say that companies like @Wide Open Roads and BroncoSix do a great service to communities like this by taking the initiative and at times liability for making items like this a reality. I want to personally thank both of them for turning some silly Canadian's humour/therapy project into physical products that I hope to see in person in the wild some day. Also, thanks to everyone that supported these small businesses with your purchases!

UPDATE 08/27: Die-cut Stickers are now available! Big thanks to the fine folks at BroncoSix for reaching out and stepping up to get these produced for all of you fine folks!
https://broncosix.com/collections/stickers

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Stickerst

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

@CO-Bronco any ideas for tribute for those who will never get the dropped colors of RR and AMB?

'Rapidly Dropped Red' & 'Anti-Mattered Blue'
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups RapidRed

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups AMB

UPDATE 08/20: You asked and we listened - Ladies sized shirts are now available! :D

UPDATE 08/18: Exciting news! T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE thanks to our good friends @Wide Open Roads! (Thanks @RPF for the suggestion :D).

They've lowered the price of these limited edition shirts to $19.00 as a show of support to the Bronco6G community as we all struggle through these rough times.

If we can't smile, we can at least laugh.

https://findopenroads.com/collections/co-bronco-badges-limited-edition

UPDATE 08/17: The idea behind this badge came from Miss Ashley (@618TRVLWILD).

618TRVLWILD said:
We all appreciate y’all so much! Putting all our Broncos together, working all the long hours, & everything else that goes along with it. Just know we all salute you and keep up the amazing work!
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups 1f434
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups 1f920
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups 1f410
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups 1f44f_1f3fb
MAP Super Hero’s!!!
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Local900-MAP

UPDATE 08/16: Exciting news everyone! Ya'll asked for T-Shirts so we've partnered with @Wide Open Roads to turn these designs into out of this world apparel. More details to come shortly, be sure to check out their Instagram for more details!

Today's new badge inspiration came from @Nobody! Loved this idea seeing as 2DR's are now extremely rare. So rare, some may say you're full of sh*t for seeing one.

I want to Believe
Bronco
2 door
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups 2DR-Alie

UPDATE 08/13: Wow - I'm blown away by everyone's kinds words. Looks like the badges had the effect we were aiming for! Also, keep the idea's rolling as I'd love to drop one every couple of days or so.

So with that being said, @jkburg had tonight's winning design idea:
Any chance you can make an FE edition means ‘21 Final Edition?
or is that too soon?
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups First-Editio

ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Some print places others already had in mind:
https://www.stickermule.com/products/die-cut-stickers
https://www.billetbadges.com/

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Dirt-Mountain (1)

Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups No-Vin-Ga
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Priority-99
Ford Bronco [ICE MOUNTAIN] - *Badges, Get your Badges* Bronco Top Woes Pick-Me-Ups Runaround

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't mind if I do...

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aw
Hello Family,

After seeing how much everyone enjoyed the original "Dirt Mountain" Badge, I spent entirely to much of my own time last night designing more "Badges" to encompass all B6G Members current status.

Feel free to use them for whatever your heart desires (Profile Pics, Social Media, Print Media).

I personally wont be going to print with them (our options are extremely limited in 🇨🇦, and very pricy and with the CAD/US Border still closed I cant make the trip down to pick up/deliver parcels at the moment), but if anyone wants go to print with them I can send them the Vector Art needed for production.

Remember everyone, no matter how bad the news is today, we are definitely all in this one together.

View attachment 157762 View attachment 157764 View attachment 157765 View attachment 157766

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Awesome! Thank you!

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome, thanks!

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those are awesome funny but not the ha ha type funny lol,could you please make one with rats in it ?
I dont always eat wiring ,but when i do i prefer broncos
Hottest suv of 2021 ,a million mice cant be wrong!
Maybe the square nutritional label wiring =210 grams soy
Mgv=90 grams vinyl
Brake lines=67 grams rubber
We are all in this together we might as well laugh.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Family,

View attachment 157762 View attachment 157764 View attachment 157765 View attachment 157766

Cheers,
@CO-Bronco
Well done.
We all need to let go of our self imposed stress and look forward to the inevitable solutions.
In the 'distant' future, imagine we will look back from our Broncos rear view mirrors on all the drama of the last couple years and simply 4 wheel forward with a smile.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the contribution. Those look great!

May I suggest a "base camp" of similar design? To be clear, some base model guys have thought a badge like that would be funny.

Sponsored

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs