Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently replaced both of my halogens with LEDs. It certainly wasn't the easiest process to replace a light bulb but it wasn't completely awful (although I was able to do it just before the temps took a nose dive, so I didn't have to worry too much about that)
Didntou replace both reverse bulbs with LEDs or Reverse and Brake/Turn bulbs? Trying to find a Dual Purpose LED to replace the halogen Brake/Turn but can’t find anything anywhere.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found this right after. Is there a specific bulb number though? Because it seems like nobody has our bulb number in halogen or a LED replacement verbatim. I saw the Alla and DD but both still need to use ForScan for the hyperblink. Watched something a while ago about putting a resistor to combat this, so you don’t have to go messing with the obd system. Probably just going to dive into Amazon and rely on their free returns if things don’t work and report back here with my findings.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I found this right after. Is there a specific bulb number though? Because it seems like nobody has our bulb number in halogen or a LED replacement verbatim. I saw the Alla and DD but both still need to use ForScan for the hyperblink. Watched something a while ago about putting a resistor to combat this, so you don’t have to go messing with the obd system. Probably just going to dive into Amazon and rely on their free returns if things don’t work and report back here with my findings.
I haven't read about the resistor option, to me forscan is such an easier option. You might want to read up on it because there's so many changes and mods you can do that it's worth the minimal cost for the cable and a license if you already have a laptop handy.

This should be the bulb you need:

Alla Lighting WT21W/7W WT21/7W LED Bulbs, Super Bright Rear Brake, Tail, Turn Signal Lights Bulbs Replacement 12V (Pure Red) https://a.co/d/bQjrpY7

Here's an OBD2 cable that was recommended for forscan:

OBDLink EX FORScan OBD Adapter https://a.co/d/351sM51

Good luck!

OP
OP
Jruta

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the “Alla Lighting” That Lowcountry Bronco posted above.

25 bucks on Amazon. They work BUT you will get the “rapid flash” on the dashboard.

However the actual exterior lights flash at the normal pace.

I bought the white ones but recommend the red ones as posted above. But they work just fine aside from the rapid (dashboard) flash due to the difference in resistance. The truck still thinks there’s a halogen bulb burnt out.

And no, NOBODY carries the original halogen except for the dealer.
Sponsored