35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone using a Molle panel on the tailgate that doesn’t cost 300+? I see ADD had one, Goose has one, but they’re both $300 plus.

Also, anyone who is running any type of just molle, not a table, but just a Molle panel do you get any rattles? I have the JCR tailgate table and it rattles like heck so they’ve been kind enough to allow a return and refund.

I really only want a Molle for easy access to some things I don’t want sliding around or packed under other stuff.

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this for a short amount of time, don't remember any rattling. Was pretty solid especially for the price.

https://a.co/d/2aGs8hZ

If anything you can get some rubber washers to help with rattling regardless of which panel you end up getting.

JC2DR

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 2dr 2.3 7speed
Your Bronco Model
Base

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone using a Molle panel on the tailgate that doesn’t cost 300+? I see ADD had one, Goose has one, but they’re both $300 plus.

Also, anyone who is running any type of just molle, not a table, but just a Molle panel do you get any rattles? I have the JCR tailgate table and it rattles like heck so they’ve been kind enough to allow a return and refund.

I really only want a Molle for easy access to some things I don’t want sliding around or packed under other stuff.

Any help is appreciated.
I included the molle panel when I bought my Bronco in 12/2021. I use it for accessory storage such as a Halo jump starter, first aid kit, tire pressure gauge, etc. it does not rattle when driving. I did add 3m extra strength double sided tape to eliminate the gaps as installation points are just at the corners. I love the additional storage it provides. As to price, the inclusion of multiple molle storage bags in the kit made it a worthwhile expenditure. As to lower prices kits, I would go to Amazon and see what exists.

Sponsored

Lugnut313

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition FX4/Jeep GCL/Porsche 981 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I second that $80 OMU molle panel. Ive been running it in my truck for about 3 months now without any rattles at all. It is actually 2 panels that are bolted together in the center. Its been rock solid. That table that JC2DR posted is worth a shot since it doesn't rattle

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A couple of choices on Chinazon: OMU, Maiker. Probably many more on Temu and Ali Express. They all come from the same place and difder in minor (if any) ways. I have a Chinazon MOLLE panel and am happy with it, especially since it costs 1/3 that of the alternatives.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have any pics of your setup?
This is what I did. Requires drilling the swing gate for the mounting hardware. Just go slow and don't apply much pressure. After drilling the first hole I was never concerned about going all the way through and denting or piercing the exterior metal.

Ford Bronco Tailgate Molle? IMG_0034 2.JPG
Ford Bronco Tailgate Molle? IMG_0033 2.JPG

Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I did. Requires drilling the swing gate for the mounting hardware. Just go slow and don't apply much pressure. After drilling the first hole I was never concerned about going all the way through and denting or piercing the exterior metal.

Thanks! It looks like a really good fit.

MoeRighteous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I second that $80 OMU molle panel. Ive been running it in my truck for about 3 months now without any rattles at all. It is actually 2 panels that are bolted together in the center. Its been rock solid. That table that JC2DR posted is worth a shot since it doesn't rattle
I also bought the OMU panel for 64 dollars from Amazon on prime day, and it has been pretty good so far. Did not have to drill into tailgate which is also a big plus. Make sure to put the bags on the panel prior to installation or you’ll never get them on.

Ford Bronco Tailgate Molle? IMG_1750
Sponsored