Sponsored

Talk about Bronco price gouging 😱 [Update: vehicle is demo unit not for sale yet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: post from dealer manager @smaiocco :

Wow!!! First off as I am the Manager referenced, I feel obligated to respond. This is our test drive unit. It IS NOT a stolen, canceled, hi-jacked, or fake order of a significant other, etc. This is a vehicle that is available for all of you to come test drive and check out. OP, you were more than welcome to drive it, however it was raining while you were here and the top was off, which is why I didn't offer to you. We have had quite a few people drive it so far, and also inquire about purchasing the vehicle. Unfortunately we cannot sell it for a minimum of 6 months, and 4k miles on the odom. We just ordered our accessory display yesterday and a ton of accessories that will be installed on this particular WT which will help to justify the price.

Our thought process behind putting a dealer markup sticker was simple....Supply and demand. With the great possibility that there will be no dealer inventory with the Bronco for at least a year and having a product with such demand, we, and any other dealer in the country would be foolish not to ask for what very possibly, may be under market value.

To be clear, this Bronco cannot be sold yet.

I, like most of you, have an unscheduled-clean order waiting to be built, and cant wait! I can also say that every one of our customers that ordered with us, received a signed purchase agreement with an agreed upon price that was fair. I hope that all of you received the same thing from your dealers!

Lastly OP I did not turn away from you when you told me your price at your dealer. I did say that it was aggressive and was glad to hear that you got a great deal. We talked for a minute or two, and I invited you back to drive it when the weather turned around. But thank you for the shoutout!

ORIGINAL POST:

Went by Bod Davison Ford today to look at the blue Wildtrak 2 door and saw this 😱
Ford Bronco Talk about Bronco price gouging 😱 [Update: vehicle is demo unit not for sale yet] BC154AA7-67AD-4FB0-999F-08C375EE353B
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went by Bod Davison Ford today to look at the blue Wildtrak 2 door and saw this 😱
Ford Bronco Talk about Bronco price gouging 😱 [Update: vehicle is demo unit not for sale yet] FCA779C0-BCA9-4FC5-A7BA-064208286CA6
That is absolutely awful and not surprising after all the dealers got their way and a bunch of stock Broncos before all the reservations.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The added price doesn't bother me, but I would like to know the story on how the dealer got a vehicle to sell this soon.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our dealer can’t do this if we ordered through ford right?
No one ordered through Ford. Everyone ordered through a dealer, and the dealer can charge whatever they want for it. Hopefully you have a deal in writing….

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADM of $20,000 and charging another $500 to process all of that extra cash. Costs money to count money you know....

😒

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Cheap
Sponsored

Status