Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same! I have a Yeti 65 and have been hoping for weeks I could squeeze it in there. It would be absolutely perfect for me if I could wedge it back there without folding the seats down. If the tailgate door eats up a couple of inches, I am worried the angle of the seats will keep it from fitting. The bump in from the latch mechanism shouldn't be an issue as we should be able to just push our coolers to the far passenger side to avoid it.

Even if it doesn't fit, I am still getting a two door!

Oh me too, getting a 2-door regardless. It has 50/50 rear seats, you can always fold just one ;)
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looove it!!! I def think be easy to build a platform for a two door. Thank gawd I’m short!!! Good job AMAN getting stealth and getting measurements!!

Ford Bronco Tape Measured Depth of the 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo / Trunk Area = 20-21 Inches 238E09A1-C75C-46F5-9967-5D4CE0C6CB92

Last edited:

BroncoPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Think you'd ever see the day a C8 Corvette could haul more than a Bronco????
Savage, but true. Though I'm looking at a 4 door, so it should be about the same as the C8

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Savage, but true. Though I'm looking at a 4 door, so it should be about the same as the C8
Evidently Bronco buyers dont need to haul 2 sets of golf clubs and blow the proportions of the vehicle all out of whack. ?

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome man, way to be sneaky. Their first mistake was leaving a bronco lover alone with it
They probably thought they were safe from hard core Bronco fans at the NYSE. Little do they know Bronco6G has spies everywhere.

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Yeti 65 is about 18" so I'm good.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh me too, getting a 2-door regardless. It has 50/50 rear seats, you can always fold just one ;)
That is plan B! Or I could modify the cooler :unsure:

I have a four door JK Wrangler right now I specifically bought the 65 for because it fits PERFECTLY on the passenger side of the tailgate running longways with the Jeep. I just think it would be sweet if Ford plans ahead to specifically squeeze the RTIC/Yeti 65 or other similarly sized coolers in there.

Would be one more point for Bronco over the two door Jeep!

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same! I have a Yeti 65 and have been hoping for weeks I could squeeze it in there. It would be absolutely perfect for me if I could wedge it back there without folding the seats down. If the tailgate door eats up a couple of inches, I am worried the angle of the seats will keep it from fitting. The bump in from the latch mechanism shouldn't be an issue as we should be able to just push our coolers to the far passenger side to avoid it.

You should be able to. 17 1/4" at the top of Yeti Tundra 65 cooler.
Ford Bronco Tape Measured Depth of the 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo / Trunk Area = 20-21 Inches Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 1.31.44 PM

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody ask Yeti to make a Bronco edition. Maybe a little taller and not as deep. Or it could be molded around the door latch on the driver's side.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to. 17 1/4" at the top of Yeti Tundra 65 cooler.
Ford Bronco Tape Measured Depth of the 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo / Trunk Area = 20-21 Inches Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 1.31.44 PM
That's what I was thinking, but it really depends on if the tailgate eats up any of that space when it's closed, the rear seats stay in that location, and the rear seat recline angle. Nothing is final yet so we just have to wait and see!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody ask Yeti to make a Bronco edition. Maybe a little taller and not as deep. Or it could be molded around the door latch on the driver's side.
Pffff. Just turn this one upside down, dummy.
Then it'll fit perfect against the slightly reclined back seats.

screen-shot-2020-08-17-at-1-31-44-pm-png.png

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what I was thinking, but it really depends on if the tailgate eats up any of that space when it's closed, the rear seats stay in that location, and the rear seat recline angle. Nothing is final yet so we just have to wait and see!
Just put it in upside down.

Every time I load my cooler in the back I wish it tapered the other way so it fits tight to the back seat. I always jam some camp chairs or something behind it to use up the space. I'd love to see a cooler that tapers to the top instead to the bottom.

Edit: lol @ZackDanger
Sponsored