AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not worried at all, I'm diabetic for 21yrs and If I gotta mask, ita a half face paintball mask (mesh)

Like laid-back, I wanna go low-key really, also gonna share this with my gf to see what she thinks.

Havent been to N'Orlins since August of '01, gotta visit again eventually
With the reduced travel throughout the country, I am sure you can get some sweet deals on a vacation rental. I would avoid late summer, unless you like sweating. Mardi Gras is coming up in a couple of months - though may be a little more low keyed this year. Every city along the coast generally has some sort of parade and hoopla as well.
In terms of masks, its the South there is a lot of “ain‘t no one going to tell me what to do” mentality, so it can be a free for all. Like I mentioned before, I am generally not concerned. I have seem more interesting masks than your paintball mask that people are wearing at Wal-Mart.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the reduced travel throughout the country, I am sure you can get some sweet deals on a vacation rental. I would avoid late summer, unless you like sweating. Mardi Gras is coming up in a couple of months - though may be a little more low keyed this year. Every city along the coast generally has some sort of parade and hoopla as well.
In terms of masks, its the South there is a lot of “ain‘t no one going to tell me what to do” mentality, so it can be a free for all. Like I mentioned before, I am generally not concerned. I have seem more interesting masks than your paintball mask that people are wearing at Wal-Mart.
At this point, Id answer my own question to why the hell am I still up here with "Family business"

Still, definitely gotta make plans soon

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was stationed there and worked there after getting out until 2003. I really enjoyed living there. The food and culture were great along with the slower pace of life. New Orleans is close by and cost of living is low

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Long story short, my Friend thinks we're in Goodfellas where the guys and their women go on vacations and chose Miami in April without "Does this work for you guys" and no consideration for our budgets, so I haven't informed him yet that I'm out.

Still, gives me the idea to travel next year, and my sister, who was a military wife, told me about Gulfport Mississippi and from what I've read and seen, it seems like my kinda place (Lowkey, more to just get away from life, hidden gem). Of course, I haven't had a chance to really ask locals prior and my sister got too busy to further explain things, hence why I'm here.

So that all said, what can you, the locals and the Mississippi natives, tell me about that town.

Thanks in advance

Rogue
I was stationed in Pensacola awhile. Seems like your description of Gulfport is pretty accurate
Sponsored