Sponsored

Tennessee people - Where do you live and what dealership do you plan on buying from?

Where in Tennessee do you live?

• Total voters

grggllm

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Nashville and about 2 miles from Wyatt Johnson. I reserved with them as my specified dealer in July. Have considered switching to Stevens to save an extra $1,000 but am leaning towards sticking with Wyatt for simplicity. My question for you guys is comparing Wyatt to Two Rivers, the deal looks the same other than processing fee. They both still list x-Plan which seems outdated. I do have an x-plan PIN.

What do you think?

Wyatt:
HOW WE ARE SELLING THE ALL NEW BRONCO (PRICE)
  • We are selling all new Bronco and Bronco Sport models at invoice pricing with no additional markup.
  • In December we will confirm your build, and the price of your Bronco with you before finalizing your order.
  • The customer will be paying invoice price, taxes, tag fees, and a $649 processing fee. There will be no hidden/surprise charges.
  • We will present a buyer’s order with pricing details to the customer at the time of ordering.
  • No further deposit is needed by the customer to place their order.
HOW ARE WE HANDLING X-PLAN CUSTOMERS?
We are honoring X-Plan pin #s by reducing the processing fee from $649 to $100 (The X-Plan processing fee).

• Financing options can be determined closer to the delivery date of your Bronco.
  • We work with many lenders to provide different financing options for customers.
  • A Ford Motor Company extended warranty can also be purchased. This warranty is good at any Ford dealership in North

Two Rivers:
How We Are Selling The All New Bronco (Price)
  • We are selling all new Bronco and Bronco Sport models at invoice pricing with no additional mark up.
  • In December we will confirm your build, and the price of your Bronco with you before finalizing your order.
  • The customer will be paying invoice price, taxes, tag fees, and a $495 processing fee. There will be no hidden/surprise charges.
  • We will present a buyer’s order with pricing details to the customer at the time of ordering.
  • No further deposit is needed by the customer to place their order.
How are we handling X-Plan Customers?
  • We are honoring X-Plan pin #s by reducing the processing fee from $495 to $100 (The X-Plan processing fee)
Financing
  • Financing options can be determined closer to the delivery date of your Bronco.
  • We work with many lenders to provide different financing options for customers.
  • A Ford Motor Company extended warranty can also be purchased. This warranty is good at any Ford dealership in North America.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting. I reserved at Wyatt Johnson originally, but had a terrible time with communication and trying to confirm pricing. Then I had the exact opposite experience with Two Rivers and moved there. Now it looks like Wyatt Johnson has copied Two Rivers pricing and promotion (3-4 months after the fact). I'll still with Two Rivers, but you may be just as well off sticking with Wyatt Johnson.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wyatt Johnson is so late to the party. They essentially took what Two Rivers had already come out with, copied it, and called it their own...Two Rivers has been phenomenal. Nothing should change here.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Wyatt Johnson today and asked them if there would be any special pricing and they only mentioned the free lifetime warranty. They never mentioned invoice pricing. I also cannot find this information listed on their website.

grggllm

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a TN resident but live just over the line. Buying from Autonation Ford in Memphis. Spoke with GM and he agreed to 1000 under invoice.

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Stampeder

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not a TN resident but live just over the line. Buying from Autonation Ford in Memphis. Spoke with GM and he agreed to 1000 under invoice.
I'm also on the list at Autonation Ford Memphis. They've agreed to $1000 under invoice... but are also sticking with the $1495 delivery/destination charge, and trying to add a $699 doc fee.

Any luck getting out from under the doc fee? I've had the "no X plan the Bronco" discussion already.

BroncBuster_Douglas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350, Toyota Highlander, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Memphis, going Badlands. This will be my first Ford and I let Ford.com assign me to Landers Southaven, MS. Anyone used them and have thoughts?

I haven't heard from them yet other than what looked like a system generated email asking me for all the info I provided at time of reservation so I just reached out today - I'd like to get my build submitted soon. I'll share any relevant info they give me.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had my initial reservation at Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville (because I live 1 mile away and we had just bought my wife's Expedition there), and like a few others mentioned basically received no communication and even tried to communicate with them several times in Dec, Jan and Feb. Since they would not get back to me, I switched my reservation to Ford of Franklin and placed my order with Ford of Franklin.

So,
Ford of Franklin

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We have one coming from Franklin Ford