Sponsored

Tennessee people - Where do you live and what dealership do you plan on buying from?

Where in Tennessee do you live?

• Total voters

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok guys, i live just across the line in Ga (right below chattanooga). Ive posted in the Ga thread. My cousin(lives in Atlanta) is in the car hauling business and I've told him about the Granger deal going on, hes thinking he might have a dedicated run to Iowa to bring the Broncos back. We got several people in Georgia interested. Right now hes thinking he can do it for 900 a car, and say maybe have a stop in nashville, murfreesboro and chattanooga.

Now my cousin is not a fly by night operation, in fact right now he has manheim and GSA(govt cars) accounts and does a lot of hauling for them.
Sponsored

JayKrup

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clarksville, Going to Granger Ford in Iowa

OP
OP
coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Eastbound and down,
loaded up and truck’n,
We’re gonna do what they say can’t be done...”

ok guys, i live just across the line in Ga (right below chattanooga). Ive posted in the Ga thread. My cousin(lives in Atlanta) is in the car hauling business and I've told him about the Granger deal going on, hes thinking he might have a dedicated run to Iowa to bring the Broncos back. We got several people in Georgia interested. Right now hes thinking he can do it for 900 a car, and say maybe have a stop in nashville, murfreesboro and chattanooga.

Now my cousin is not a fly by night operation, in fact right now he has manheim and GSA(govt cars) accounts and does a lot of hauling for them.

JayKrup

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Clarksville as well and am curious as to why you're choosing Granger? My reservation is currently at Jenkins and Wynne but I'm not opposed to switching if it's worth it.
I had my reservation at Jenkins and Wynne too. When i talked to them on a few occasions I knew more about the Bronco then they did, to me that was a problem. At Granger if you have the X plan it will be $1300 below invoice and the only thing that isn’t official yet is if they will accept the $500 for military/first responders. I have a feeling some dealers will honor that discount though. I had a trip planned to go out to MOAB next summer and figured why not just make a detour for a couple days in Iowa for a better deal.

Sponsored

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At Granger if you have the X plan it will be $1300 below invoice and the only thing that isn’t official yet is if they will accept the $500 for military/first responders. I have a feeling some dealers will honor that discount though.
I wonder with the occasion of being an employee at General Motors, what kind of discount we'll see IF we even get one being competitors and all...last time I checked I think they honor it but not so sure of that. #raincheck
BTW my dealership in my town (Lewisburg) doesn't even accept reservations so I'll be going to Columbia's dealership to pick mine up.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m from Cookeville, TN, and have my reservation at Ford Lincoln of Cookeville. That being said, I might switch to @StephensAutoCenter in WV once I see the details of their plan next week.

We should be releasing our plan tomorrow afternoon. I'll stay in touch. Hover over my profile pic and select "Follow" to make sure you see all of our posts.

OP
OP
coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: Wyatt Johnson Ford
Nashville, TN

-No ADM (sounds like MSRP to me)
-Will honor A,X,Z, and D plan if Ford offers it
-Won’t get into a price war with out of state dealers just to pump up volume
- Free warranty for the life of Bronco
-“FMC recommends service from the selling dealer”

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Bethpage, reservation at Miracle Ford in Gallatin.
Might not stick with them, however. The Salesman I talked to didn't know dick about the Bronco, or if the dealer planned to markup, or if they accept X Plan.

OP
OP
coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to get to one of the upper level managers. It took me several emails to get an answer.

I'm in Bethpage, reservation at Miracle Ford in Gallatin.
Might not stick with them, however. The Salesman I talked to didn't know dick about the Bronco, or if the dealer planned to markup, or if they accept X Plan.

Sponsored

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The good folks at Two Rivers Ford will be selling their Broncos at invoice. No markup!
At invoice or MSPR? Any more details? Is it on their website or in writing anywhere?

RikkyBubba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jenkins & Wynne “is committed to no ADM”.

I changed my reservation to Laura Ford. Hopefully there will be a home Cardinals game the weekend I pick it up next summer.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At invoice or MSPR? Any more details? Is it on their website or in writing anywhere?

Selling at invoice. Straight from the DP's mouth. Search on FB for Tennessee Bronco Owners for additional TN Bronco info.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Live in Knoxville, reserved a 4dr badlands at Lenoir City Ford. Was quoted MSRP + $799 ADM + $799 Doc fee. Will probably move reservation over to Stephens in WV..... Unless an East Tennessee dealer steps up and gets close.....
Sponsored