First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 (just sold my GT350)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, a YouTube video from Tomball Ford in Tomball, TX referenced guys/gals that have an order number of 100 - 101 are gonna be the first wave of folks getting their Broncos .. in June of 2021. Orders starting in 102 and up ... he gave no date. Seeing as how they've said that delivery dates could push into 2022, that's now a very real possibility.
I could care less about the build and price not being live since we can't order until Nov/Dec, but yeeesh... 2022 to wait for a car??
For reference, my reservation number is 10295***
Maybe time to look for Plan B-G.. Tacoma, Raptor, 4Runner... etc

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chango1501

Chango1501

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 (just sold my GT350)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
18 July... sorry

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

reservationNumber != orderNumber

But anyway I thought this was common knowledge at this point. Supply chains got screwed up and are continuing to get screwed up, release got pushed back, job 1 got pushed back, everything got pushed back. On top of that, demand is higher than expected.

I'd be surprised if people who reserved more than 2-3 weeks after the system opened see their Broncos in 2021.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is 104XXXXX ?.

I doubt reservation holders will get pushed back to 2022. There’s several other threads about delivery dates and such already.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah its funny. Ford got people all excited about a Bronco and offroading and now everyone wants one yesterday!!!

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news here!

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've heard nothing from our rep, I'd bet Ford doesn't know yet. Based on the reservations, I'm guessing Ford's looking at the feasibility of increasing production, heck, its my belief that's the reason no pricing yet. If they can up production, I suspect options will be similar to Jeep and other lines our educated guesses have said, if not I look for higher option prices due to demand. This isn't based on any info I've gotten from Ford, just my gut feeling.

I also think Rangers are going to be expensive next year, I'd bet they'll only build the number they can do without costing Bronco production (build what makes more money), so I'd bet Ranger production is down and with less supply, they'll need less incentives.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

July 28th reserve #10342 .. In the video he says higher reserve numbers will also show up August/Sept .. With cancelleations, double reservations etc I believe we will be fine ! Im ok waiting till after hurricane season 2021 any way .. I have no indoor parking right now lolol

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going on a limb here and just guessing that if you have pre-ordered already, you will get your Bronco in 2021. Over half of these pre-orders will drop out.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10182...here, so hoping sooner than later.
I'd rather do a SW-W-NW US tour in a non-July-Aug timeframe, but it is what it is and will be a wonderful day/time, regardless.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, not sure what to believe from the video. My understanding, directly from Ford, is the timestamp is what matters and the reservation number is arbitrary. So for this dealership to tell folks the Reservation Number is what matters, I'd tend to believe FoMoCo over a dealership that may not have all the information.

We have to remember that even though he's not pushing his dealership in the video too heavily, the video was made, at least in part, to drum up interest in his dealership.
Sponsored