Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did a fair bit of shopping around before I finally settled on this one, as it seems those crazy Aussies have to contend with a lot of the same problems that we do here in Arizona. Specifically, heat, UV, and epic amounts of dust.

So it arrived, packaged well and in pretty good shape, considering the 8000 mile journey it just went on. Build quality is pretty damn good, to be honest. I may have dropped it twice during the course of the install, and nothing left a scratch on it:

Ford Bronco Teralume Industries T6 Light Bar installed 1642746288865

I picked up a couple 2" hoop clamps off amazon and got to work, tying it into circuit 3 of the overhead switches, since it seemed to most line up with the draw of the light bar vs what that circuit can handle.

Ford Bronco Teralume Industries T6 Light Bar installed 1642746307592

When all was said and done, the finished product came out really nice, and throws a *TON* of light. Way way more than I expected from a 10" bar.

Ford Bronco Teralume Industries T6 Light Bar installed 1642746327525

Just a simple test in my neighborhood here, the houses that are lit up in this are about 800-900 ft away:

Ford Bronco Teralume Industries T6 Light Bar installed 1642746366133

All in all, I'm really really pleased with it, easy hookup, huge output, and with the exchange rate to AUS, it came out about 30% less than anything from Rigid or BD, including shipping. I think the only 'complaint' that I would have is that the pigtail that ships with it doesn't have very much extra wiring on it (~6 inches), so I had to do a couple splices to get it back to the wiring loom near the firewall.

Hilarious caveat though, there's dual mount holes on the side, so that if you use their brackets, you can use the back one as a set screw and change the angle of the light bar. One of the screws is metric. the other one is standard. gave me a solid "WTF?" Nothing a trip to Ace Hardware Racing couldn't solve though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good write up. Is the lens blue?

The thing I like about the Teralumes is that the light output ratings are effective lumens, not raw lumens so you get a more accurate rating of the output.

Then there's the dust/water ingress rating and G force testing.

Add to the fact that I can get the 8" Icons and a 40" 2 row bar plus exchange and shipping to Canada for less than half of a 40" Ridgid bar.

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good write up. Is the lens blue?

The thing I like about the Teralumes is that the light output ratings are effective lumens, not raw lumens so you get a more accurate rating of the output.

Then there's the dust/water ingress rating and G force testing.

Add to the fact that I can get the 8" Icons and a 40" 2 row bar plus exchange and shipping to Canada for less than half of a 40" Ridgid bar.
No, the lens isn't blue, heh. I should've taken the protective film off before I took that picture :)

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you buy them direct? Are the prices in AUS Dollars?

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you buy them direct? Are the prices in AUS Dollars?
Correct, had to buy from their site directly, they don't appear to have any distributors here in the US. Prices are in $AUS.
Sponsored