Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, Terminator, 2018 F-150, 76 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update part 2-

Was fortunate enough to spend the Carlisle Ford Nats weekend with Cervinis and help showcase their new hoods that are to be released. I'm a big fan of the lineup and cannot wait to see these on people's Broncos.

i-XpRZwRr-XL.jpg

i-dmnrQzM-XL.jpg

i-t28GWj8-XL.jpg

i-c8DRLV3-XL.jpg

i-PFNSHzz-X2.jpg

i-ZjFhWht-XL.jpg

Wrapped up the weekend with a trip to Rausch Creek

i-d8X5r4d-L.jpg

i-xM5TnqR-L.jpg

i-nfQJZVx-L.jpg

i-X7G9PTH-M.jpg
Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks soooo good!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haven't done too much other than trying to get some road time in. Did take a couple hours to wrap the top and try out an idea...

Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-X7G9PTH-M

Ford Bronco Terminated's Bronco FE Build w/ Wrapped White Top & Mirrors i-X7G9PTH-M

Using leftover vinyl and knifeless tape I went over the reflective silver

Putting the top on seemed like a good time to swap out the hardware for GPCA t-handles...

Final product:

Overall I'm happy with it. Achieves that old blue/white look of the older generations. Some of the MIC texture does show through with the vinyl, but I'm okay with it for now.
Looks great!!! My '87 Bronco was blue n white top...

Nice to see another badass 2 door out on the range!!👍👍

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built n Bad ass 😎

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2 door lightning blue FE and am thinking about white wheels. However can't find a photo. I'm concerned the strong blue will clash too much with the wheels. I'd say with a white top, you gotta get white wheelsn like the OG
Sponsored