Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sorry, do you go around attempting to sound and look like a douchebag or is it just naturally occurring for you? Because if nobody told you, that's ....you.
Nope I was replying to your post tho where your story about Christmas laziness was kinda funny but mis-timed, mine was built in July and my wife's is being built this month not Dec, so hopefully we missed the lazy parts batch you mentioned.
Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pulled the panel off and removed the sub, then put a layer of foam behind it and reinstalled the sub...also checked the plastic electronic connectors, they were not attached well. So I rerouted and taped up...

Problem solved!
Thanks, good to hear that fixed it! My sub or something back there is rattling BAD. If/when I open it up I'll snap a picture, might be awhile before I bother with it.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve had my Outerbanks Bronco for about a month now. I was listening to the radio with the bass turned all the way up and noticed a terrible rattling like the speaker was blown! I noticed over a couple days that it was getting way worse! I ended up tinkering around back there and noticed there is a small removable panel just above the sub. With the radio turned up I pulled the panel off and found it was coming from a piece of plastic that was mounted to the body because the rattling stopped when I pushed in on the plastic. I got a low profile ratchet with a 10mm socket and tightened up on the screw as tight as I could and luckily it solved the problem. Has anyone else had this issue? Now I’m trying to figure out how to stop the rattling from the hard top! 🙄
how did you pull the panel off?

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Soyesenene

Wildtrak
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Genius! The rattling with the bass had me going crazy! Thanks for posting, I opened the access panel and tightened the two 10mm bolts and poof no more rattling!

CaptainJerry

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 C350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the same issue in my '22 Wildtrak with the B&O system. Figured it had to do with the TSB 23-2241 so I made an appointment to bring it in to get that done; when they took it apart they found that the metal on the body where the sub housing is mounted was actually cracked. They welded and repainted the cracked area and applied NVH on all the sub housing mounts to help absorb the vibration and put in the new retainers as per the TSB. Rattle is gone for now LOL

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited: