Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tesla’s are 6 times less likely to be in an accident or incident than other automakers…
https://www.zimlon.com/b/tesla-cars-6-times-less-likely-to-have-an-accident-cm530/
Teslas are also 6,000% more likely to sit in a repair center for 8 months waiting on parts to be produced.

Being able to wreck your car only 3 months out of the year does certainly reduce the odds of an accident.

In observation, Tesla drivers are some of the least aware motorists on the road anywhere near an Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, T-mobile or Starbucks headquarters building. Yea, 6 massive corporations in one area. Brilliant at condensing Tesla owners onto roadways.
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In this thread:

"Just give me a v8, it's better anyways"
"Nice car they built will all them subsidies"
"Oh, does it run on bitcoin?"
"Back in MY day, I had a Dodge dart that could do that."
"Sure it's fast, but you can't charge it anywhere"

Deleted member 5064

Teslas are also 6,000% more likely to sit in a repair center for 8 months waiting on parts to be produced.

Being able to wreck your car only 3 months out of the year does certainly reduce the odds of an accident.

In observation, Tesla drivers are some of the least aware motorists on the road anywhere near an Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, T-mobile or Starbucks headquarters building. Yea, 6 massive corporations in one area. Brilliant at condensing Tesla owners onto roadways.
Distracted driving = more accidents. So by your logic the data should show up in insurance data. According to the insurance industry Ford has the most fatalities of any brand, F150 highest number of fatalities. Tesla Model 3 is lowest https://www.autoinsurance.org/which-auto-makes-get-in-the-most-fatal-accidents/

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Tesla solar is any indication of how they run their automotive business then no thanks, I’ll pass. I also don’t have high regards for Elon Musk, but hey, that’s just like my opinion, man 😎

That being said, holy hell that’s ridiculously fast!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is an incomprehensible number. Just insanity.
Is Reddit our new source for news now? Man, this forum has gone downhill (lol).

I watched the reveal last week - Pretty cool car. Too expensive and also need to realize a) the battery drain on this will be quite quick and b) don’t need that kind of speed for daily use. I’d be happy with the “Performance” model.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tesla Model S Plaid does 0-60 in 1.98 seconds giphy-downsized-large

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is Reddit our new source for news now? Man, this forum has gone downhill (lol).

I watched the reveal last week - Pretty cool car. Too expensive and also need to realize a) the battery drain on this will be quite quick and b) don’t need that kind of speed for daily use. I’d be happy with the “Performance” model.
I meant to link just the article but linked the Reddit thread instead, and was too lazy to edit it lol.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant to link just the article but linked the Reddit thread instead, and was too lazy to edit it lol.
Hey, you don’t need to explain yourself to me… You run this place haha.

*Virtual high-five for laziness though*

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Model Y performance and
acceleration can be brutal/dizzying if I do several hard pulls in a row. The Plaid is like roller coaster level G force and can easily see people get disoriented and possibly pass out.
Seems safe.

Tesla’s are 6 times less likely to be in an accident or incident than other automakers…
https://www.zimlon.com/b/tesla-cars-6-times-less-likely-to-have-an-accident-cm530/
To @Rick Astley 's point, though, doesn't make them any less of a bunch of d-bags when they don't use their turn signals.

Distracted driving = more accidents. So by your logic the data should show up in insurance data. According to the insurance industry Ford has the most fatalities of any brand, F150 highest number of fatalities. Tesla Model 3 is lowest https://www.autoinsurance.org/which-auto-makes-get-in-the-most-fatal-accidents/
Now divide those politician stats from a "dot org" with an ad for insurance quotes by the number of vehicles of that manufacturer on the road.

Ford Bronco Tesla Model S Plaid does 0-60 in 1.98 seconds School-Of-Thought---Fallacies-Poster

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the biggest challenges for Ford, GM, Stelantis are the unions. They are a legacy burden that acts like an anvil around their necks.
And help keeps Americans able to afford something of an American Dream, whatever is left of it that is. Unions are multi edged swords. They are good for workers, terrible for companies, they breed laziness, but also motivate the unskilled. Whatcha gonna do? I still think Elon is a super villian. Just waiting for his evil reveal.
fimages%2fb4cc33fd68e8c16713947680dcefc376%2ftenor.gif

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even a Model Performance is push you back in your seat fast. It’s one of those cars you look down and you’re doing 70 on a city street.
Sponsored