Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

That is an incomprehensible number. Just insanity.
Not sure how that's street legal. People are going to kill themselves in that thing.

Awesome tho

I remember when the Tesla was just an ad in a magazine back in 2008 as I was about to graduate undergrad. I swore to myself I'd own one. Bronco not even a thought in my imagination

Now I have zero desire for the Tesla and want something that's literally the opposite lol
Still think it's an amazing feat of a vehicle

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfuckingreal. Wow. I have a very large V8 and that sedan would make it look silly 🤣 At least mine sounds good lol.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check that asterisk. That is a hypothetical acceleration number, as it will never get that in the real world due to tire slippage etc. Shady marketing if you ask me... Higher end cars have started being advertised with these hypothetical numbers instead of real world performance and its just sketchy.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check that asterisk. That is a hypothetical acceleration number, as it will never get that in the real world due to tire slippage etc. Shady marketing if you ask me... Higher end cars have started being advertised with these hypothetical numbers instead of real world performance and its just sketchy.
I mean even if it's 2 seconds, it's quite a feat

Deleted member 5064

2.07 on non prepped asphalt. Fastest production car ever. The Tesla Roadster with the lighter batteries ( 4680) and smaller chassis is going to be insane.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.07 on non prepped asphalt. Fastest production car ever. The Tesla Roadster with the lighter batteries ( 4680) and smaller chassis is going to be insane.
Oh, without a doubt fast.

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would be more impressed if they made a single Tesla with functioning turn signals or an operator who could utilize that massive navigation screen to think one goddamn turn or exit ahead of where they currently where.

Teslas are cars that pick the driver. They picked the same drivers who owned the Prius, but also wanted more luxury. (And all the negative connotations that implies)

But hey, I only see about two dozen of the cars in every commute (of 5 miles), so what would I know.

Deleted member 5064

Would be more impressed if they made a single Tesla with functioning turn signals or an operator who could utilize that massive navigation screen to think one goddamn turn or exit ahead of where they currently where.

Teslas are cars that pick the driver. They picked the same drivers who owned the Prius, but also wanted more luxury. (And all the negative connotations that implies)

But hey, I only see about two dozen of the cars in every commute (of 5 miles), so what would I know.
Tesla’s are 6 times less likely to be in an accident or incident than other automakers…
https://www.zimlon.com/b/tesla-cars-6-times-less-likely-to-have-an-accident-cm530/
Sponsored