First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @BuzzyBud I was up at Irwin this past weekend and saw all the Broncos as well. I knew going up that they had the 2 door Outer Banks you test drove (I did as well, absolutely loved it), but my wife and I were both stunned when we saw the line of 20 or so 4 doors as we drove in!

I spoke with one of the sales people and she said they were expecting to have a total of 45-50 on the lot in preperation for "some unveiling event at Gunstock." She wasn't sure, however, if it was open to the public. I apologize if you already said this, I just found this thread today and it's pretty long, but did you get confirmation that this is for the Off-Rodeo? She seemed to think it was for Ford employees so they could get familiar with the Broncos, but she wasn't sure.
The sales guy I spoke with said they were for Off-Roadeo at Gunstock. Hope to know more soon! That is where I want my training. Thank you for the info!
Sponsored

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im confused as to why there is an ability to gather Broncos when so many of us are waiting to purchase them. I have to say it makes my blood boil seeing that they are for an event and not out to paying customers… am I missing something?! I do hope I am.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am hoping to track down more Broncos for test drives. As you know, the Outer Banks model comes with the Sport mode (love that!) but does not have the Baja mode. I am hoping to test drive a Bronco with Baja mode and switch the drive from 4H to 2L to see if that beast can fly! I am on a mission!! Wish me luck!
Not possible to have 2L on any Bronco.

MuddyBoots

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im confused as to why there is an ability to gather Broncos when so many of us are waiting to purchase them. I have to say it makes my blood boil seeing that they are for an event and not out to paying customers… am I missing something?! I do hope I am.
They're for the Bronco Off-Roadeo, an event that Ford has been planning for, well honestly probably years. It's not like these are being taken away from customers, they were always going to go to one of these events (there are several all over the country, including one currently going on in Texas).

Also, I think this job post pretty much confirms that the Northeast Off-Roadeo is going to be at Gunstock, which is in Gilford, NH. Now the only question that remains is, when?

Ford Bronco Test Drive Produces Bronco Joy -- Review of 2-Door Bronco 2.7L in New Hampshire Off Roadeo Job Listing.PNG

And here's the link to post for anyone interested:

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=42b183eb5f89f406&tk=1fao6blhnt49k800&from=serp&vjs=3

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They're for the Bronco Off-Roadeo, an event that Ford has been planning for, well honestly probably years. It's not like these are being taken away from customers, they were always going to go to one of these events (there are several all over the country, including one currently going on in Texas).

Also, I think this job post pretty much confirms that the Northeast Off-Roadeo is going to be at Gunstock, which is in Gilford, NH. Now the only question that remains is, when?

Ford Bronco Test Drive Produces Bronco Joy -- Review of 2-Door Bronco 2.7L in New Hampshire Off Roadeo Job Listing.PNG

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=42b183eb5f89f406&tk=1fao6blhnt49k800&from=serp&vjs=3
Soon! Wait a minute, very soon!

Sponsored

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Test Drive Produces Bronco Joy -- Review of 2-Door Bronco 2.7L in New Hampshire 8379CC2A-C665-48CA-B969-D9C326DF2777

Thank you very much for the reply. I did not know it was planned so far back. That being said, I still believe the paying customers should be first and foremost. Without customers, there is no business. Without rodeo, they are still sold. I would think it would be obvious to postpone the event and have the customers bring their Bronco to the Bronco Rodeo. Seems like a lack of logical thought. But, thats just me. Again, thank you for the reply.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! My message is the same to all. You need to find a Bronco and complete a test drive. It is an off-the-scale level of joy. Now more than ever, we all need this!
You’re absolutely right about what happens to you when you actually test drive it @BuzzyBud! I test drove a build very close to mine yesterday for about an hour and it was all I hoped it would be and more. Only thing it was missing was the Lux package and the Race Red color, though we are now very tempted to go with Cyber Orange after seeing it in the flesh.
Ford Bronco Test Drive Produces Bronco Joy -- Review of 2-Door Bronco 2.7L in New Hampshire 2F15F94A-8D7C-4525-9A90-DF027645D07A
Ford Bronco Test Drive Produces Bronco Joy -- Review of 2-Door Bronco 2.7L in New Hampshire E602C1A6-46DB-4A4A-AA89-2FBED4C6FD18
Sponsored

Last edited: