Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later)

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a call from my Bronco dealership here in Lakeland. I am test driving the two door big bend. So excited!! I will take pics and post them on here ASAP!

Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) 3C4E31A8-A933-46A0-9E3A-BCEEEF864FA8

Update: so I spoke to the manager and asked him about the two door. He gave me a puzzled look and I knew right then and there, yep I was sold a lie!! If I wasn’t such a great “sport” I probably would have walked away angry. But anyways, he asked if I wanted to test drive it anyways and I said I wasn’t interested. So he looked a bit pissed and said he was going to straighten this out right away. Hmm...bad day for someone!! Anyways! Sorry all for getting your hopes up!! I was certainly excited. Here is a pic of me with my “two door.” :/

2168D59B-F827-4602-B9F2-0261E4D106D6.jpeg

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) Bronco-5

He'll get there and see this. Not that many would complain.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got a call from my Bronco dealership here in Lakeland. I am test driving the two door big bend. So excited!! I will take pics and post them on here ASAP!
Hey, if you can, can you take a video of how the lights and taillights are? Im really interested in the Signature lighting if they have another one that has that?

Thank you,

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He’s test driving a Mustang. ? It has two doors.
Good thing I'm not a Mod... I'd already have added a poll to this thread for everyone to weigh in how they think this is going to pan out.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will LOL if you show up and they show you the Sport. I keep getting texts from my dealer about them having the Sport in stock. If they text me once more I will tell them in a not polite way that's not what my reservation is for and if they don't know the difference I'm finding someone else who does.