Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later)

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just caught the update! You truly are a great sport about this all. One of the best threads. Love the picture!! Hell should of drove it! See if it corners like it's on rails in those goat modes!
Lol!! I would probably loved to do that if I wasn’t irritated. Some people don’t know much about the vehicles they sell. Oh well!! This still had to be one of the best days for me in 2020!! My hopes were high but I managed not to get too pissed off. Everyone had fun and my wife laughed pretty much the whole time coming back home. One of my kids (who turned 18 today) said that person better get fired. I just don’t think that would be cool to fire them, but probably a good talking to. I have lost my job before during hard times and couch surfing is not fun when you have little ones to take care of.

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @jrustyasl for the good story and follow up! Thanks for being such a good sport! When I saw your follow up pic with the sport I lol'd pretty hard haha

At least I know there is still a lot of excitement out there from us all.
Yes!! Believe it or not I am still super excited about it!! I will come back later on this thread and post my actual two door when I finally get it!!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol!! I would probably loved to do that if I wasn’t irritated. Some people don’t know much about the vehicles they sell. Oh well!! This still had to be one of the best days for me in 2020!! My hopes were high but I managed not to get too pissed off. Everyone had fun and my wife laughed pretty much the whole time coming back home. One of my kids (who turned 18 today) said that person better get fired. I just don’t think that would be cool to fire them, but probably a good talking to. I have lost my job before during hard times and couch surfing is not fun when you have little ones to take care of.
I agree no firing but def some bronco education!!

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Late to the thread. I have been sick since yesterday (hopefully not the big “C”). This thread absolutely made my day - had me rolling on the ground - I haven’t had this good of a laugh in a long time! Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late to the thread. I have been sick since yesterday (hopefully not the big “C”). This thread absolutely made my day - had me rolling on the ground - I haven’t had this good of a laugh in a long time! Thanks everyone!
Man I hope you don’t, and if you do...beat the crap out of it!! I am glad it made your day, made mine as well!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

RickyD

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I updated my initial thread, here is a pic of me with my “two door”

B415B036-0212-4DF9-9614-4F711D528B97.jpeg
So, on a productive aspect of the visit, what was your impression of the CG in person?

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah you are B6G famous now, it was a hell of a thread, with all the pics of you in the sport.
I showed my wife this response and she said that’s what I get for posting on this forum. Lol!

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, on a productive aspect of the visit, what was your impression of the CG in person?
Actually it was really a good looking color! It looked more blue to me, but that’s just me. My wife didn’t like it on the website but in person she actually liked it. Weird for sure!! I need to see the Area 51 in person so that I am getting the color I want as well. The bronco sports are nice but, still want the big one!! My family had it for years when I was growing up in the 80’s and I have always wanted one since then.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I’m kinda sad I missed this today. I’m going to go drive the new hummer tomorrow, I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I knew we were in for it when OP mentioned he got a call from his dealer and then below that was a screenshot of a text message ?

By now we should all be operating under the pic-or-it-didn’t-happen rule if our dealer tells us they have a full size Bronco to test drive.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually it was really a good looking color! It looked more blue to me, but that’s just me. My wife didn’t like it on the website but in person she actually liked it. Weird for sure!! I need to see the Area 51 in person so that I am getting the color I want as well. The bronco sports are nice but, still want the big one!! My family had it for years when I was growing up in the 80’s and I have always wanted one since then.
Area 51 looks great in person. I saw it on a Bronco Sport and you can get the gray and green out of it in person.

FD383B33-EC13-4999-B7C3-7B4CD1DE6422.jpeg

0E91C462-E7FF-45DE-89AA-420578B6B188.jpeg