First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time. First time... My build is a 2.7, 10-speed, lux package, sasquatch, Badlands. Switched to soft top a bit ago... Anyway, my dealer has a Wildtrak. Soft top. Race red. They put a lift and 12.5 in wide wheels on it... Looks good. I'll put a couple pics shortly...

The reason for the post is I went for a test drive. Car was great. What time i had to drive it... We get in car and the gas tank said 17 miles left in the tank... I told the salesman he better put more gas because I was hoping to be in the car for awhile... Not so much... We pulled out of the driveway and he says go right. I said the freeway is the other way... He told me that the dealer is not insured for that. I told him that I was... He says turn right. Get to the next light... Turn right. Now I'm getting frustrated... Next light he says turn right. I told him I'm going straight... Reluctantly he says ok. Then he says to turn right again... Which lead right back to the dealer... I has stretched the test drive to 2 whole miles... From less than 1 mile... Of course I had to jump on it... Took off great. Until he switched it into sport mode... Then it revved what seemed to be too high for my liking... Over-all, about 4 min in the car. Today I will be calling the manager... I'm going to be paying 60k for a car from them and I get a crappy 4 min test drive!? That's B.S. to me... Btw here's the wildtrak I got to test drive...
Ford Bronco Test drove  2.7, 10-speed, lux package, sasquatch, Badlands 20210815_171055_HDR
Ford Bronco Test drove  2.7, 10-speed, lux package, sasquatch, Badlands 20210815_172842_HDR
Ford Bronco Test drove  2.7, 10-speed, lux package, sasquatch, Badlands 20210815_172627_HDR
Ford Bronco Test drove  2.7, 10-speed, lux package, sasquatch, Badlands 20210815_172909
Sponsored