Bronco9462

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to my dealer today to ask a few questions and to my surprise they had a 2 door white Outer Banks with SAS. I was able to take it for a test drive. The doors were off as were the front roof panels. They had a net Bimini top over the area. It was awesome. I had it for a couple hours and brought it home for my wife to see. We went for a ride around town and she thought it was more comfortable than her Lexus. It had the dark space gray with Navy pier leather that looks great nothing like the computer rendering from B/P. It rode very nice, even with the doors off road noise wasn’t bad. I got it up to 55 mph tops for the area. The 2.7 had good pick up speed. It had a a roof rack with one of the platform accessories on it. In that configuration it would not go in to my garage with a 7 ft opening. With just the roof rack it would fit. I will change my seating choice to the Navy unless they offer all black leather for MY22. The dealer didn’t have any info as to when the order banks will officially open. After the test drive I think it will be well worth the wait. Definitely a head turning vehicle. 7/19 res, 3/1 order 2 door OuterBanks, SAS, tow, high package.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sounded fun, my dealer just has a marquee 4-door that you can't even sit in.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very nice, very close to my build. 2 door outer banks, 2.7, sas, lux, cyber orange, navy pier leather, roof rack. Thanks for the review, always get pictures!
Sponsored