First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I test drove a 4 Dr Big Bend soft top today. It had the 2.3l and everything was base. (Pics included below)

However, I must say that I was very impressed with it. It had the plastic steering wheel which is the first thing I noticed when driving, I prefer leather but that’s nitpicking.

It was lightly raining and I was excited to see how the soft-top would sound while driving in rain. It sounded just fine.The wind noise is definitely noticeable but it wasn’t bothersome at all and for the 2 minutes on the interstate, it sounded good. The rain was barely noticeable on it, but honestly I wish it wasn’t raining so I could take the top down!

The 2.3l did not struggle at all with the non-sas package. It got right up to 80 on the on ramp and felt smooth the entire process. I still will be choosing the 2.7l because mo power is mo better, but I don’t think many will be disappointed in the 2.3l like some make it out to be.

The interior was definitely bare with it being the big bend. I still felt like it was nice vehicle though, the 8” screen is nice and looks very good in it. I didn’t feel like any of it was cheap and it suited the vehicle well.

the cloth seats were actually very comfortable in my opinion. It just allows you to sink in and definitely felt good with my bad back. Made me confident in my decision to stick with my roast cloth seats in my OBX.

I’m very interested in seeing how the vehicle will ride with the sas package and more
then excited to get my bronco.

981309A3-68FC-4E69-8E2C-24D4B6E908A3.jpeg

308C66D8-5B3C-4A54-9159-0EFEAA3A3731.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the leather wrapped steering wheel was standard on the big bend
Well if it was, it did not look nor feel like leather… I see on the Ford website it says that. But it did not feel like my family’s Ford Flex that has leather seats. I guess I am wrong haha!
Sponsored