Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door, 2.3, 33"s and vinyl top.

Vinyl top is hot. Get your head near it and it feels like standing up in a pop up canopy with your head near it's top. If you got a bald head you might get a burn. LOL. Vinyl top is noisy. When a semi comes up next to you it sounds like it's coming into the vehicle. Between the vinyl windows and the vinyl windows, vehicles passing you are noisy. When no cars are nearby you can easily carry on a conversation- but no soft top for me...........

A/C was good for a low 90 day but I never could get the rear vent to blow air.. The rear passengers will have to depend upon the two center vents..

The 2.3 seemed adequate on acceleration. Steering had a good feel like the EPAS on my F150. Took it down a gravel road and tested rock crawl mode. Steering was good. Not much steering effort required while in 4x4. Trail control worked good.

The cabin on the Bronco is way smaller than my F150 as the center console is about a third of the size. The front windshield isn't as tall or as wide as the F150 and is more vertical... Way less room in the back seat area than the F150..

Rear storage area was smaller than I thought it would be.....

Overall I think it will be good for our intended use of trail riding but not so much for long trips as it's short on occupant room as well as cargo space............
Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice review, when I test drove one similar I was worried about the air in the back, but it was a cooler day, and the top was flipped back so I never got a chance to check it out