First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unlike most here, I’m new to Jeep and Ford. I’ve been in dire need of a SUV or truck since moving to New Orleans. The Audi I bought while in Cali isn’t cutting it. After the crap news today, I told myself just start looking at other vehicles, because there ain’t no way I’ll see my vehicle in the next couple of years.

Of course a Ford dealership would text me just after the terrible news broke that they just received their 4door Demo, which be my first time seeing one. Till now, I’ve only seen A51 2door BD non Sas. I went to Ford first and test drove the Wildtrak. Damn VB is nice. All the finishes are so nice and I don’t hate the leather seat color. Only a couple of hours of being at the dealership, the exterior looked a bit beat up, so I’ll definitely pass on putting a deposit down on one of those.

Being a female, I was worried the Bronco would be hard to drive, but not at all. There was a clear line of sight and very comfy seats. Almost like a command center. I could happily work from this vehicle.

The only thing that didn’t impress me was the B&O sound, even in surround sound. Im definitely leaving Lux off, but keeping the 12” screen in the High package if I can.

So the visit to Ford, just before Jeep was a huge or perfect mistake. While I think the wrangler looks cool on the outside and has the clearance I’m looking for, it provides little else.

The interior seemed cramped and extremely cheap. I couldn’t adjust the seat to find a comfortable position and the view was high but also limited compared to the Bronco, due to the windshield design. That said, I like how Jeep designed the back seats to easily fold up and away, but that’s it.

So in the end, I decided not to waste money on a Jeep. I currently have 4 door Wildtrak MIC on order, as per the advice of my dealer. I’ve made so many changes, I doubt they’ll let me change again.

D2CF2243-38F1-4688-8F4C-2F66E56167BE.jpeg

4910E345-CAD7-4EFA-90A5-4B3499822E55.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: