First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Buick Lucerne
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Local dealer had one as a demo for test drive. The driving experience on the road is light years ahead of Jeep Wrangler because of the independent front suspension. It was quiet and the acceleration was good for the 4 cylinder. I floored it a couple times, actually surprised me how quick the vehicle responded. The soft top was on but it was open towards the trunk. While on the highway, it was awesome. The base radio was decent enough even at speed (I had the windows down), I can only imagine the B&O how it sounds. I’ll be going with the 2 door base and auto to spend less. I’ll never use any of the off reading capabilities. Once Ford can produce these at a higher rate, Jeep better watch out.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Local dealer had one as a demo for test drive. The driving experience on the road is light years ahead of Jeep Wrangler because of the independent front suspension. It was quiet and the acceleration was good for the 4 cylinder. I floored it a couple times, actually surprised me how quick the vehicle responded. The soft top was on but it was open towards the trunk. While on the highway, it was awesome. The base radio was decent enough even at speed (I had the windows down), I can only imagine the B&O how it sounds. I’ll be going with the 2 door base and auto to spend less. I’ll never use any of the off reading capabilities. Once Ford can produce these at a higher rate, Jeep better watch out.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Glad to hear the 2.3L has enough power to propel the 4 door with Sasquatch. That's exactly what I'm getting and I was a bit worried that it may be sluggish.

Also I should point out that I have a 2019 Ranger which also has the 2.3L and 10 speed auto, and it is very quick. But the wheels are quite a bit smaller and it probably weighs a bit less than the bronco so I wasn't sure how that would translate even though they use the same powerplant.

Definitely glad to come across your review!