Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was still covered in a lot of camo, but clearly a Bronco. I was daydreaming about my bronco build and I saw the headlights coming towards me on the other side of the highway. It’s headed northwest on 96 towards Grand Rapids so keep an eye out if you’re in the area!

I haven’t been so excited for something in a long time, literally overjoyed I got to see one because I thought I wouldn’t till I got mine.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder why they are still in camouflage. Not like the whole world doesn't know what they look like. Maybe it's some special edition or new color.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder why they are still in camouflage. Not like the whole world doesn't know what they look like. Maybe it's some special edition or new color.
Occam’s razor would suggest that it’s just too much work to remove the camouflage... and with so many media events and demonstrator models running about now, there’s no additional buzz to be had by de-camouflageing that test mule.

OP
OP
midwestpilot

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m kinda wondering if it was one of the early test mules that’s frankenstiened together and they don’t want us to guess at stuff we’re getting on it if they remove the camo. Regardless, those headlights looked amazing headed my way.
Sponsored