North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Bronco is finally making its way to Texas at a number of events in May, as you hear of any more Texas events or showings at dealerships, please add your findings to this first post, it is wiki editable.

So far all events in Texas are open to the general public with no registration required.

Thank you to @Raptor22 this flyer.

UPDATED EVENTS: 5-10-2021

img_20210510_210728-jpg.jpg

May 15th - 16th
2021 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
4WP is bringing there Red and Black modified Bronco's from Moab to this event.
Dallas Market Hall
2100 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
https://www.4wheelparts.com/e/truck-jeep-fest_events

May 19th - May 23rd
Houston Auto Show
https://www.houstonautoshow.com/

May 25th-30th
South Texas Fair
7250 Wespark, Beaumont, TX 77705
https://www.ymbl.org/

Texas Off-Roadeo (various dates in May)
Registration Opens April 27th @ 12PM EDT
https://broncooffroadeo.com/#/
Per @j_marinelli it is not at Hidden Falls but on private land near Horseshoe Bay Resort and is best described at the intersection of HWY71 and RR962
https://broncooffroadeo.com/locations/texas
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah!! Finally I see the words “Houston” and “Bronco” together!!! Thank you! Gonna have to get tickets to the auto show now!

Last edited:

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome thanks for putting this thread together.

The Houston event shows no time slots available. Were there ever any available or is it just first come first serve?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Houston event shows no time slots available. Were there ever any available or is it just first come first serve?
Expect the time slots to open up in the next week or two. Most of the time when these are first posted no time slots show available and closer to the event they open them up for registration.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

of course still no San Antonio Jesus, im sure TX ordered more Broncos per state then any other and seems were last to see em...
The stats on this forum have CA with the most and Texas just a hair behind!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its going to be at NRG Arena like they always do so I don’t know if they’ll have an exhibit like the Jeep one always has there with the obstacle course and that big metal hill thing you drive up on and with COVID who knows how they’ll have it but atleast they’ll be shown!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're in the Dallas area but will spend the night in Houston for the auto show. What's the "best" hotel near the stadium for those from the area?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're in the Dallas area but will spend the night in Houston for the auto show. What's the "best" hotel near the stadium for those from the area?
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 811B3F73-5231-4D8D-A2B7-F638C55B9594

Theres quite a few to pick from!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 811B3F73-5231-4D8D-A2B7-F638C55B9594

Theres quite a few to pick from!
Thanks. I looked at those on Google maps. Think we're going to stay at The Lancaster even though it's not right next to the stadium. Looking forward to it. We drove to Townsend last year too see them. Should be even better with the current models closer to production.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I looked at those on Google maps. Think we're going to stay at The Lancaster even though it's not right next to the stadium. Looking forward to it. We drove to Townsend last year too see them. Should be even better with the current models closer to production.
On TheBroncoFamily.com website it says " Please note: This is an event to share information on the Ford Bronco Family and to demonstrate product features only; no drives or rides will be given. Must pre-register; walk-ups will not be permitted. " So that's why I'm thinking they'll only have them on display with a rope around it...but on the HoustonAutoShow.com website it shows that Ford is listed under the "Ride and Drive" category (Ford | Houston Auto Show - May 19 - 23, 2021 at NRG Center) so I'll be curious if they do rides in the Bronco now...but atleast Ford will have the Bronco to show off and the new Raptor so win, win for going in my book plus if they have a Ford GT that would be a nice surprise too!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On TheBroncoFamily.com website it says " Please note: This is an event to share information on the Ford Bronco Family and to demonstrate product features only; no drives or rides will be given. Must pre-register; walk-ups will not be permitted. " So that's why I'm thinking they'll only have them on display with a rope around it...but on the HoustonAutoShow.com website it shows that Ford is listed under the "Ride and Drive" category (Ford | Houston Auto Show - May 19 - 23, 2021 at NRG Center) so I'll be curious if they do rides in the Bronco now...but atleast Ford will have the Bronco to show off and the new Raptor so win, win for going in my book plus if they have a Ford GT that would be a nice surprise too!
I figure it's like what they are doing at the dealerships. You can sit in them, measure stuff, etc.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figure it's like what they are doing at the dealerships. You can sit in them, measure stuff, etc.
I'm just hoping they have a 2 door on display as that's what we reserved as it doesn't seem like Ford is giving any love to that variant at the dealership view events but at the Alabama Auto Show a few weeks ago they had 2 door CO Badlands on display...but it was roped off to the general public but at 10AM tickets go on sale and I just updated my password and have the page open so I can get my tickets :giggle:

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so ! whats this Dallas cowboy golf event coming up? can anyone go and is it at the Star or at a golf course elsewhere
I live about 15 miles from the Star at Frisco
Sponsored