North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any insight on why the North TX events are all at random locations? Haven't most of the other viewings across the country been at dealership events (excluding Moab and Super Cel, of course)?
My personal theory, with about 30 Ford dealers in the DFW metroplex, they did not want some of the dealers to feel left out. Of course look at the SoCal dealer showings and that theory goes out the window.

Theory two, Lifestyle showings, Ford Aquadics Frisco, a captive audience of Mall Mom's. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is the schedule of events with locations and times to view the Bronco in person around Dallas

1619738957757.png
Just another see, but dont touch event, its a hard pass for me.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You missed a post.
hmmmm, I did miss that. I think Im still going to wait since Ive opted for a MY22. Hopefully I see someone driving around my town in one so I can stalk them.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Registered, looking forward to it.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully we get some more events in the Houston area! I am going to the May 20th Auto Show though!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still wondering why there’s hardly any 2 doors being shown at dealers/events...the Alabama Auto Show got a two door, Ricart Ford got a 2 door and there was another black/black/black 2 door at a dealer the other day...they are out there, they’re just holding them back for some unknown reasons 🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Still wondering why there’s hardly any 2 doors being shown at dealers/events...the Alabama Auto Show got a two door, Ricart Ford got a 2 door and there was another black/black/black 2 door at a dealer the other day...they are out there, they’re just holding them back for some unknown reasons 🤷🏼‍♂️
The majority of the general public will buy four doors so that's what they want to showcase.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The majority of the general public will buy four doors so that's what they want to showcase.
Hi North7,

My name is Conner and I am with Ford Motor Company working on organizing some of these events, particularly the one at the OHV Park and the Car Show at The Star. Registrations for vehicle entries into the show are full and we encourage spectators to arrive closer to 10am. We need those who wish to watch to give us room so we can set up safely. If you happen to be there earlier, we just need some space.

We appreciate it and look forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Raptor22 can you provide any insight on what models/colors will at a what events, or will it just be the same 2 Broncos rotated around North Texas?

Also, let me know who I need to payoff to get a ride in Bronco. I plan on attending the OHV event as I regularly wheel my Jeep there.

Sponsored

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's weird... I think I might also happen to be walking by there at 9am lol
That's a great plan. The show doesn't technically start until 10am, we will need time to set up. As long as we have space, we're good. There will be a lot of Broncos worth seeing.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Raptor22 can you provide any insight on what models/colors will at a what events, or will it just be the same 2 Broncos rotated around North Texas?

Also, let me know who I need to payoff to get a ride in Bronco. I plan on attending the OHV event as I regularly wheel my Jeep there.
I'll be at both events so I look forward to seeing you. It will be the same two Broncos rotated around North Texas, but both the OHV Park event and The Star event will be really cool in their own ways. There will be tons of current and future Bronco owners at The Star and its going to be a great time.

As for ride and drives, they're not a part of these events. Hopefully in the future. I don't have any information on that.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi North7,

My name is Conner and I am with Ford Motor Company working on organizing some of these events, particularly the one at the OHV Park and the Car Show at The Star. Registrations for vehicle entries into the show are full and we encourage spectators to arrive closer to 10am. We need those who wish to watch to give us room so we can set up safely. If you happen to be there earlier, we just need some space.

We appreciate it and look forward to seeing everyone there!
Glad you joined us, thank you, we are really looking forward to the events. The early 9am plans were when the Facebook postings were unclear, thank you for confirming the 10am show time.

Can you please confirm that we will be able to sit in the Bronco's at these two events? Also, what about the rest of the DFW events, will all those be open to sit in as well?

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad you joined us, thank you, we are really looking forward to the events. The early 9am plans were when the Facebook postings were unclear, thank you for confirming the 10am show time.

Can you please confirm that we will be able to sit in the Bronco's at these two events? Also, what about the rest of the DFW events, will all those be open to sit in as well?
Hi North7,

We're glad to have everyone. Yes, the OHV Park Event and The Star Event will allow spectators to sit in the Broncos. It is one person at a time due to COVID liability concerns. We will clean the Broncos between guests.

If people desire to show up at The Star before 10am, we just request that they give us room to set up. (y)

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No Registration will be required.
Will we be required to pay the entrance fee at Bridgeport OHV or is your setup where the general public can get in and park for the event?
Sponsored