First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are too many dealers in the DFW area to pick and choose certain ones for visits. The only dealers that are having Bronco visits are receiving new product training. They aren't part of the marketing activations.
Well if the goal of marketing is to get more eyes and excitement for your product, then I would have gone dealership 3 miles away from that location.
Sponsored

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well if the goal of marketing is to get more eyes and excitement for your product, then I would have gone dealership 3 miles away from that location.
Then we have to explain to all the other dealerships why one store got them, and the other stores didn't. We can't do that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Race Red Wildtrak that was at Jordan Ford yesterday is at Maxwell Ford in Austin today.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my Houston Auto Show tickets today. Hope to catch site of some there. We'll see. Yeah if anyone hears of any other proposed visits in the Houston area please let us know! You'd think the size of Houston we'd have some.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ll be driving through Dallas tomorrow as I PCS to Vance AFB, Okā€¦. Iā€™m going to try to make the McKinney showing, let me know what would like to be measured/photographed. I know there are lots of people out there already who have done this but there is always something more right?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If anyone can crawl under and get pics of the transmission or locate a p/n on it that would be great. Recent evidence points to the Bronco getting the 10R60 vs the 10R80 which we all thought it was getting. Pic of the door jamb info label would be helpful as well.

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any news for the Houston Auto Show? Itā€™s going to be really annoying if they donā€™t have at least one there...
Sponsored