First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Raptor22 Is the registration for all of these events on site?
The only event requiring registration is the Car Show at The Star. That's only for current Bronco owners wanting to display their Broncos. Otherwise it's open to the public.

We have hit our max quota for Broncos at the show, but we may have extra room if you were to arrive at 9am and some of the registered participants don't show up.

For spectators all of these events are open to the public with no registration.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only event requiring registration is the Car Show at The Star. That's only for current Bronco owners wanting to display their Broncos. Otherwise it's open to the public.

We have hit our max quota for Broncos at the show, but we may have extra room if you were to arrive at 9am and some of the registered participants don't show up.

For spectators all of these events are open to the public with no registration.
I went to the Kansas Rock event a few weeks ago. It didn't have pre-registration so registration was set up on site. They wanted your email, name, phone, etc. Asked how you were feeling and took a temperature scan. They wanted to restrict the number of folks examining the Broncos to a maximum number at any given time.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went to the Kansas Rock event a few weeks ago. It didn't have pre-registration so registration was set up on site. They wanted your email, name, phone, etc. Asked how you were feeling and took a temperature scan. They wanted to restrict the number of folks examining the Broncos to a maximum number at any given time.
That may be the case for getting inside the Broncos. Otherwise you're free to check out any of the events without filling anything out.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All are public except the Dallas Cowboys Golf Event which is private. The Legacy West event has been replaced by a second visit to Performance Indoor Training in Frisco.

IMG_20210505_084430.jpg
Do you know when the Houston area will get some hands-on visits/rides? Iā€™m planning on going to the Houston Auto show...Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ll arrest me if I jump the ropes to sit in the Bronco :)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our office is in Plano near 121, hence the emphasis on Plano/Frisco/The Colony.
Hmm, my office is in Plano "near" 121. LMK if you need me to swing by, I can be made available to inspect the Broncos, detail the Broncos, drive the Broncos, or help with anything else that is hands-on and ends in Broncos.

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Appreciate all the work thatā€™s being put into this @Raptor22. Would you happen to know if the events might be postponed or canceled for weather conditions?

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received information on the Off Rodeo yet? I registered on opening day but haven't seen any information.

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate all the work thatā€™s being put into this @Raptor22.
Agreed so much. It's sad that Ford isn't putting more people on things like this. Just sharing what they know currently with the understanding things change is so valuable.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone received information on the Off Rodeo yet? I registered on opening day but haven't seen any information.
Not yet!

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Raptor22 any plans for the South Texas area? S.A. Or Corpus Christi areas.

Sponsored

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Raptor22 any plans for the South Texas area? S.A. Or Corpus Christi areas.
I think he works at a dealership or something in Dallas, so he only has Dallas info. I think he mentioned that previously. Hope someone from these other areas chime in.

Eisenhower19

First Edition
First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonder if we will ever get any Broncos, south. Feel like we are cut off from the world down here! Also haven't gotten confirmation on Off Roadeo!

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That may be the case for getting inside the Broncos. Otherwise you're free to check out any of the events without filling anything out.
Thank you for all your help. Very excited to see them up close. We were going to the Bridgeport event on Saturday but noticed only 1 Bronco would be there so we will go tomorrow to check them out.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think he works at a dealership or something in Dallas, so he only has Dallas info. I think he mentioned that previously. Hope someone from these other areas chime in.
I work directly for Ford Motor Company in the Dallas Region. We manage from Killeen all the way north to Kansas. We have similar people in Houston planning the South Texas events. I'll see if I can get a calendar from them.

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work directly for Ford Motor Company in the Dallas Region. We manage from Killeen all the way north to Kansas. We have similar people in Houston planning the South Texas events. I'll see if I can get a calendar from them.
Would be great.

Get them to join too!
Sponsored