George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AAC event is back on! We will have an updated calendar later!

Also, all events are rain or shine! If there's thunder or lightning we'll go inside for a minute but otherwise we're not cancelling.
@Raptor22, any word on getting to see a 2-door Sasquatch in Texas anytime soon?

I stopped by the PIT last week and saw the two 4-doors shown on this thread...but Iā€™d like to see a 2-door (like my order).

Iā€™m plan to attend the Bronco show at the Star and the 4WP Event this weekend...but I can head south, if needed.
Sponsored

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Raptor22, any word on getting to see a 2-door Sasquatch in Texas anytime soon?

I stopped by the PIT last week and saw the two 4-doors shown on this thread...but Iā€™d like to see a 2-door (like my order).

Iā€™m plan to attend the Bronco show at the Star and the 4WP Event this weekend...but I can head south, if needed.
I don't know which Broncos will be at the 4WP event but all the others will be two 4-doors. I also prefer the 2-door so I'll find out and let you know.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know which Broncos will be at the 4WP event but all the others will be two 4-doors. I also prefer the 2-door so I'll find out and let you know.
It is rumored to be their Red 4-door build and their Black 2-door build. Although, I have not seen anything in writing to confirm this.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is rumored to be their Red 4-door build and their Black 2-door build. Although, I have not seen anything in writing to confirm this.
Post#1 also says this.
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 1620745859744

Are these going to be roped off or open for people to inspect, crawl through?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Post#1 also says this.
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 1620745859744

Are these going to be roped off or open for people to inspect, crawl through?
Here is the source of the show from:
@DentonDreamMaker did your 4WP contact tell you if the Bronco's will be open for us to look at and sit in?
Hey guys!
My 4WP rep came to see me yesterday and let me know that May 15th & 16th 4 Wheel Parts is having their Truck Fest at Dallas City Hall and they will have 2 Broncos showcased! That red one on their YouTube page & Bronco Nation page and I think he said a black one.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/group-posts/1855/?page=1

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Raptor22 are the Broncos at TopGolf today with the rain? Was hoping if the rain clears around 4, we would head out there.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just received this from my salesman at Tomball Ford:

Hello and good morning Mark !
I hope you are doing well. This is to inform you of a few things you might already know regarding production, delays and computer chip issues. Plus you will have an opportunity to see a Bronco in person.
  1. I hate to say this but there is another delay with the Ford Bronco. Ford announced that there are not enough parts to build Broncos and the plant shut down all together for 2 weeks due to the computer chip shortage. Ford is disappointed in their suppliers and knows that these Broncos should have already been at dealershipā€™s lot. You can read the story of the semiconducter chip shortage here: https://bit.ly/3vR0N9U
  2. Please recall that Ford will be the one that will be issuing emails to you directly to let you know that your Bronco will be scheduled for production. We do not get that information, nor do we get notified when Ford issues your vin or build date. Keep in mind that your Broncoā€™s build schedule is based on available parts and time stamp. Ford was getting into a routine of sending out emails every Thursday but for the moment I think the next set of emails will be sent out 5-26-21.
  3. I will be going to a dealer training event at Offroadeo in the Hill Country west of Austin this coming week. This is the place where you will also be able to go for your training when the time comes. I am hopeful to document as much as possible and share some insights with you when I come back.
  4. On a positive note; Houston will have some Broncos for you to see in person. FINALLY! Please check out my latest video to get information on where and when to go to see some Ford Broncos. Check out my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9aQvKbUQ0
As always, I am trying to keep you informed and hope you are excited to see the Bronco in person. Let me know if you have any questions and for now, we continue to wait.

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received this from my salesman at Tomball Ford:

Hello and good morning Mark !
I hope you are doing well. This is to inform you of a few things you might already know regarding production, delays and computer chip issues. Plus you will have an opportunity to see a Bronco in person.
  1. I hate to say this but there is another delay with the Ford Bronco. Ford announced that there are not enough parts to build Broncos and the plant shut down all together for 2 weeks due to the computer chip shortage. Ford is disappointed in their suppliers and knows that these Broncos should have already been at dealershipā€™s lot. You can read the story of the semiconducter chip shortage here: https://bit.ly/3vR0N9U
  2. Please recall that Ford will be the one that will be issuing emails to you directly to let you know that your Bronco will be scheduled for production. We do not get that information, nor do we get notified when Ford issues your vin or build date. Keep in mind that your Broncoā€™s build schedule is based on available parts and time stamp. Ford was getting into a routine of sending out emails every Thursday but for the moment I think the next set of emails will be sent out 5-26-21.
  3. I will be going to a dealer training event at Offroadeo in the Hill Country west of Austin this coming week. This is the place where you will also be able to go for your training when the time comes. I am hopeful to document as much as possible and share some insights with you when I come back.
  4. On a positive note; Houston will have some Broncos for you to see in person. FINALLY! Please check out my latest video to get information on where and when to go to see some Ford Broncos. Check out my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9aQvKbUQ0
As always, I am trying to keep you informed and hope you are excited to see the Bronco in person. Let me know if you have any questions and for now, we continue to wait.
Nice that you are actually getting real communications from your dealer. Very cool that your dealer is interested in keeping their customers informed. Haven't heard a peep from my dealer!

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice that you are actually getting real communications from your dealer. Very cool that your dealer is interested in keeping their customers informed. Haven't heard a peep from my dealer!
Iā€™ve been pleased so far with this dealer. Seems to be interested in the customer. Did you watch the video. His lot is empty. Good for used car values!

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™ve been pleased so far with this dealer. Seems to be interested in the customer. Did you watch the video. His lot is empty. Good for used car values!
Can you list out any showings or events please that he discussed so everyone can see them instead of watching the video?

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you list out any showings or events please that he discussed so everyone can see them instead of watching the video?
Houston Auto Show was mentioned since he's in a suburb of Houston. He mentioned Two Broncos in a common area up front that would not require a ticket to see. Then said One would be inside on display and that would require a ticket to get in. I've got my tickets and will be there on Friday the 21st to see.

Lezleighd

Badlands
First Name
Lezleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard any other information about the possible AAC even tomorrow/Thursday? TIA

@Raptor 19