Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for the random Data dump, been on the road all day and just got home. It was awesome meeting you North7. Today went great and I figured some of you would like to see more and more pictures. Talked to some of the reps about delays and prototype parts. Nothing new, but it was fun none the less.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also gave the interior a once over. Not sure if these are prototypes still. For the most part I liked the fit and finish. There were a hand full of things that I did not like. The light gray part of the dash seemed like very cheap plastic.

WARNING!!!!! Vertically challenged. !!!!! lol

Last edited:

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for the random Data dump, been on the road all day and just got home. It was awesome meeting you North7. Today went great and I figured some of you would like to see more and more pictures. Talked to some of the reps about delays and prototype parts. Nothing new, but it was fun none the less.
Correct, they are removed on the Sasquatch.
A lot going on in this picture. lol

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 1621129341183

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry for the random Data dump, been on the road all day and just got home. It was awesome meeting you North7. Today went great and I figured some of you would like to see more and more pictures. Talked to some of the reps about delays and prototype parts. Nothing new, but it was fun none the less. Fathorse, likewise, it was good meeting you as well.

A lot going on in this picture. lol

1621129341183.png
Are you ready to play Can You Spot the B6G Member?
I think at that moment I realized it was the Goodyear Territory tires and I was double checking the tire size to confirm it was a Sasquatch. ARB removed all the Ford badging and only added one rear window Sasquatch sticker, I discovered later. So now the obligatory pics to prove it was a Sasquatch to my photo album.

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 20210515_134748
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 20210515_135121
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 20210515_134838

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is a link to all the pictures I took today, too tired to go through and edit them. Enjoy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ptrGjv7UFCHAjqu99
Great pics of the new and the classics, I see I photo bombed another one of your pics. As I was climbing under the Bronco's I was half expecting a foot on my chest from people getting in and out of the drivers seat.

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos IMG_0004.JPG

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great pics of the new and the classics, I see I photo bombed another one of your pics. As I was climbing under the Bronco's I was half expecting a foot on my chest from people getting in and out of the drivers seat.

Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos IMG_0004.JPG
That was me about to step on your face in the drivers seat. LMAO. I was turning the wheel, I think I said I hope I'm not pinning you down there lol.