Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can our badass deal-makers comment on this aspect? Curious as well
Yes, if you were part of our group and completed the Purchasing Survey you were sent a notification on how to contact the dealership we have partnered with. The dealership will send you an email with the offer details signed by the General Manager. If you did not receive a notification, send me one and I will get you the info you need.
Sponsored

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, did you use a school email address? We have noticed that some schools filter out the reply and it does not even have a chance to hit the spam folder. The email was set-up as an auto reply so you should have gotten a reply immediately. Maybe try with another email address, if still nothing, message me directly.
No didn't use a school address. Used the domain of the company I've owned for 17 years and never had any problems...but having said that, I just emailed from my free Yahoo account and got the AutoReply (in the Spam folder of course). Thanks for the info.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, if you were part of our group and completed the Purchasing Survey you were sent a notification on how to contact the dealership we have partnered with. The dealership will send you an email with the offer details signed by the General Manager. If you did not receive a notification, send me one and I will get you the info you need.
The email definitely has clearly-laid-out offer details, but the GM's name is only typed at the bottom: I don't see a signature (physical or electronic) applied.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The email definitely has clearly-laid-out offer details, but the GM's name is only typed at the bottom: I don't see a signature (physical or electronic) applied.
This is my take as well. Looking for a signed copy.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that is correct, there is not a physical or electronic signature but there is an email signature. Are you concerned that the offer will not be honored or that it is not enforceable?

Sponsored

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation successfully changed. Not gonna lie, a little nervous that they are refunding my deposit without requiring that I place the refund anywhere else? But they assured me that it wouldn't change my position in line. Also, just an FYI, they told me they are only allowing one dealer switch, so I guess make sure you really want the deal before switching.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I moved my reservation ?

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that is correct, there is not a physical or electronic signature but there is an email signature. Are you concerned that the offer will not be honored or that it is not enforceable?
I think mostly the latter just because Ford is handcuffing us to a single dealer switch.

I'm not trying to imply that our dealer partner is unscrupulous and would renege on the agreement, but I think most of us would have wanted something signed if we had come to an agreement with a dealer on our own. I am also not a lawyer so don't know if the typed email signature is a problem or can just be interpreted as an electronic signature ?‍♂

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did Ford shut down the Granger deal and fine them? I've got a dealer on another forum claiming it is against Ford's policy to advertise anything below invoice, and because of that they shut down the Granger offering and gave them a big fine...

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did Ford shut down the Granger deal and fine them? I've got a dealer on another forum claiming it is against Ford's policy to advertise anything below invoice, and because of that they shut down the Granger offering and gave them a big fine...
Source?

@Granger Ford Tell me this isn't true.
Sponsored