First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL. You guys do know I have a full time job that has nothing to do with volume car buying, dealership representation or Broncos, right? That being said, I will get it put together by lunch and we will test the limits of @Administrator new private message capacity.
happy to help in anyway I can. ?
Sponsored

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
according to the first post, there is an”freeze.” Has that been lifted?
Not yet. Participants who had originally contacted our partnered dealership and have the offer in hand are still able to move their reservation if they so choose.

Wingman335

Badlands
First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3, J200 Land Cruiser, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just switched my reservation to the group buy dealer. Pretty excited and thank you guys for all the hard work!

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Colorado-We're amazing because we were Texas once!"

Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! ski_texas_breckenridge_1024
With how many Texans have moved here in the past decade, we might as well combine again. ?

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is the date to switch dealer still Oct 31st? If so, that does not leave a ton of time for it to open up...unless I have missed something. Also, how does the Granger deal go forward with the massive amount of orders they seem to have. Interested in join the group buy and capitalizing on the savings and customer service but like I am running out of time. I apologize if I have completely missed any details...trying to keep up!

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the date to switch dealer still Oct 31st? If so, that does not leave a ton of time for it to open up...unless I have missed something. Also, how does the Granger deal go forward with the massive amount of orders they seem to have. Interested in join the group buy and capitalizing on the savings and customer service but like I am running out of time. I apologize if I have completely missed any details...trying to keep up!
First, please go back and read the update provided in post #1 of this thread and feel free to message me directly with any questions. Next, the reservation switch deadline has been extended to 1/31 and Ford now allows a total of 2 switches. I cannot speak to the Granger deal and what their plans are, however, if you message Albert I am sure he can get you the answers you seek regarding them.

Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have already sung the praises of our fearless leaders, but...

Reading some of the BS that is really starting to roll out from unscrupulous dealers just had me wanting to give thanks again.

Yeah, I’m bummed about no white tops and the wait and blah blah blah. But I’m just so excited about this truck and not having to worry one bit that I’m paying more than I need to.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have already sung the praises of our fearless leaders, but...

Reading some of the BS that is really starting to roll out from unscrupulous dealers just had me wanting to give thanks again.

Yeah, I’m bummed about no white tops and the wait and blah blah blah. But I’m just so excited about this truck and not having to worry one bit that I’m paying more than I need to.
I fully agree with you. I can’t imagine how deep it’s going to get in the next month or so.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
....and went to send out the newest message to all of us switchies but the new limit was not enough, requested more capacity...
Still waiting? or is that a way to let some of us no we are out of the group? JK (I hope)

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MIC top not growing on me. It’s like a lower option that should be offered on the base. I’m spending $60k plus before discounts. I’d rather wait until the modular top is offered unless the two are the same in function and the latter just painted. Anyone know? Seems to me they are functionally different.

Bsckup plan is to get the MIC then sell it to the guy who got a soft top and recoup some of the added cost in later adding the modular. Problem is that with Jeep what is a $2,500 option at order costs $4k as a dealer add-on option later. That eats up all the discounts.

Thoughts?
Sponsored