Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the switch too... several week ago.

Speaking of... has anybody received their $100 refund from the original dealer? I haven’t yet. The woman at Ford who made the switch for me told me it would come automatically, so I been waiting patiently. Starting to feel like it ain’t coming.

What about y’all? Did you have to reach out to the original dealer and ask (errr beg) for it?
I got mine within hours. Did you confirm the dealer switch took place? I would hope dealers wouldn't stoop so low as to try and keep the deposit.....but some people are a-holes.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I plan on switching today. I have the offer in my inbox.

Can someone post the number they used to call and switch. I've seen a couple of different phone numbers posted... just want to make sure I use the right one.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reservation has been moved. Thanks again to you guys who put this together.

Sponsored

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texas Buyers Group private thread for all those that made the switch to our dealership will be coming soon so be sure to check your alerts.

If you made the switch let us know so we can include you in the new thread and keep you updated. If you commented here about switching or in a private message we got you down.

Cholondo

Heritage
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chief Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I hate to be the one to break this to you but, we are still waiting. I messaged Admin to help us come up with a solution (giant private message, closed club, etc) and we are determining what will work best.
Serious question -- If Ford told this dealership to stop taking reservations, why would Granger still be offering 1K and 2K under invoice? I doubt Ford doesn't know about Granger...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Serious question -- If Ford told this dealership to stop taking reservations, why would Granger still be offering 1K and 2K under invoice? I doubt Ford doesn't know about Granger...
I think it shows you the volume of people that swapped to this dealer....

Also, Texas is the biggest market with lots of big dealers that Ford has to listen to when they notice something going on.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been waiting for it to open back up, but as we get closer to the go live date, I might be going to Iowa.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford asked our partnered dealership to stop advertising the offer (which it never was advertised in public), not to stop taking reservations. The number of reservations was not the problem (I am positive Granger has more), it was the number of transfers in a short period of time that got Ford's attention. They extrapolated that number over time until the order banks opened up and got concerned about showing favoritism towards our dealership. There are several large and mega-dealerships here in Texas that carry some stroke and they must be appeased or things get messy and political. There were some concerns about allocation but that was not the main driver. I know, it does not make sense that Ford would want to impede a dealership that is moving their product at volume but that is where we are. So, in the end, our dealership decided to play nice and pump the brakes a bit. We are still working to try and get the offer opened back up, but at this time, I do not have any updates.

Sponsored

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Texas Buyers Group private thread for all those that made the switch to our dealership will be coming soon so be sure to check your alerts.

If you made the switch let us know so we can include you in the new thread and keep you updated. If you commented here about switching or in a private message we got you down.
I switched

Agjake11

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2020 Expedition Max, 2020 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Switched!!!

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody heard anything from our dealership? Are we supposed to send them our B&P, or are they going to call us, email us? What’s the next step?

Howling Coyote

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I missed it and am located in Texas (and just reserved my Bronco a week ago), what was the deal offered to folks that made it? (if you can say).

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody heard anything from our dealership? Are we supposed to send them our B&P, or are they going to call us, email us? What’s the next step?
This has been discussed in the private thread.
Sponsored