Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on the finalized ordering system and how DIO's will be added to the build. The pricing should show up as invoice but it has yet to be confirmed. No dealer has this info yet. However, if DIO's are somehow billed seperatly from the Bronco build, they will be at invoice plus a set mark-up. We have discussed that set mark-up if it is required, but as some items typically have a 100% mark-up from invoice to retail and some others have a 10% mark-up we do not want to publish anything until the dealer has the info infront of them as it may be a moot point.

Hopefully, this doesn't confuse the sitation any and as soon as we have clarification we will post it up.
I'm hoping it's basically invoice as the email from Ford said we can add at the time of order and the dealer would install at the Ford manufacturer labor rate. With no accessories being ordered from dealer, I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have to ask.... who emailed their current dealer to see if they would match the offer? Any responses if you did?
I doubt it's matchable on just a few orders. Besides, my dealer won't even return my calls. And one of my Broncos is extremely sentimental to me, so I expect the dealer to care... Switching without breaking a sweat.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I have to ask.... who emailed their current dealer to see if they would match the offer? Any responses if you did?
It crossed my mind as well, but I figured I would get a typical response like "we don't know pricing at this time". I actually went in to see my local dealer, nice and all, but they really had no information for me. This is a top 100 dealer as well, will take x-plan, super nice facility and tons of volume but seem to lack in the "Bronco" news and information.

BlueBronco and the others reached out for weeks for the best deal possible so you are probably unlikely to get a match or beat it. Also, I would probably avoid mentioning the dealer if you do try and match the deal, you clearly saw how Granger had pushback from other dealers.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a question... As more volume purchases around the country start to form, any chance other dealers go to Ford and try to limit the amount of orders some dealers can take? Figured those not willing to match might try to keep the reservations they have.

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It crossed my mind as well, but I figured I would get a typical response like "we don't know pricing at this time". I actually went in to see my local dealer, nice and all, but they really had no information for me. This is a top 100 dealer as well, will take x-plan, super nice facility and tons of volume but seem to lack in the "Bronco" news and information.

BlueBronco and the others reached out for weeks for the best deal possible so you are probably unlikely to get a match or beat it. Also, I would probably avoid mentioning the dealer if you do try and match the deal, you clearly saw how Granger had pushback from other dealers.
Completely agree. It will take less than a day for every Ford Dealer in Texas to find out who made this offer to the Texas Buyers Group!

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! 1602871180808

TheBronc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like more information on this deal. Message has been sent.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's really simple nothing against the other dealers, but its a business if you want to make money your going to have to do something more to get it. For me beyond just a good price, its the service after the sale. Things can and will break, its how the dealer takes care of you in those moments that makes me a life long customer. Hoping these guys are like that being newish to Texas, I left behind some amazing dealers. It took a while to weed them out I'm hoping part of the leg work done to broker this deal was getting a good feel for them beyond just the point of sale. I have a good feeling it is /fingers crossed the detail of the document and no beating around the bush like some dealers still think is acceptable is promising.

BroncoJAG

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This place is 73 miles from Dealership to Doorstep.

All but 5 miles of it is highway too.

Hell, I drive further than that on any given weekend. Looks like this will be the place for me. Curious about how that custom decal is going to look.
76 miles for me

Sponsored

TheBronc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I emailed my local dealer, which has my early reservation, and mentioned the October deal that Granger was offering, did not mention them by name. This is the response that I got back:

"I got your email and I do not believe we are offering any type of discount that way. Depending on when you put your reservation in here and in Iowa will determine when you get your Bronco. It was first come first serve and Ford has said they are sold out for 2 years. I don't see us offering any discount besides current rebates available. I would love for you to order from our dealership which you know is the number 1 dealer in OK. And when you buy from us you get the Knight advantage as well as our courtesy program for service. Anyone who does not purchase with us does not receive those luxuries. Thanks for your email and im here to help."

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I emailed my local dealer, which has my early reservation, and mentioned the October deal that Granger was offering, did not mention them by name. This is the response that I got back:

"I got your email and I do not believe we are offering any type of discount that way. Depending on when you put your reservation in here and in Iowa will determine when you get your Bronco. It was first come first serve and Ford has said they are sold out for 2 years. I don't see us offering any discount besides current rebates available. I would love for you to order from our dealership which you know is the number 1 dealer in OK. And when you buy from us you get the Knight advantage as well as our courtesy program for service. Anyone who does not purchase with us does not receive those luxuries. Thanks for your email and im here to help."
Well, as the old saying goes: "If YOU don't take care of the customer, SOMEONE else WILL" !

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent rough details (no dealer name) to my current dealer and this was their response:

“Well I would venture to say that they are unaware of the invoice price as Ford has not released that info to the Dealers as of yet. For them to say $1,000 under invoice and no X-Plan sounds good, but we have no way to even know X-Plan pricing and that could be a better way for you to go instead. In the end I would love to work with you and help you through the process to get your Bronco but you are able to change your reservation if you so choose to. Just be aware that your spot in line may reset, just let me know so I can adjust my contact with you accordingly.”

nice enough but obviously some dealers have just not put any effort into this.

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All, finally able to come up for some air and out of my DM's. Going to go to lunch and drink a beer or 3. If I have not responded to a direct message from you, give me a bit more time. And if you already switched your reservation, post up here and let us know as it may have gotten buried in my direct messages.

Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! 1602871180808
Made the switch! I'm good to go!

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's really simple nothing against the other dealers, but its a business if you want to make money your going to have to do something more to get it. For me beyond just a good price, its the service after the sale. Things can and will break, its how the dealer takes care of you in those moments that makes me a life long customer. Hoping these guys are like that being newish to Texas, I left behind some amazing dealers. It took a while to weed them out I'm hoping part of the leg work done to broker this deal was getting a good feel for them beyond just the point of sale. I have a good feeling it is /fingers crossed the detail of the document and no beating around the bush like some dealers still think is acceptable is promising.
This dealership is great. I have a friend who has purchased three vehicles from them. The parts counter is great as well. When I was doing an engine swap on my Mustang, I would order my parts from them because they were way cheaper than my local Ford dealership.

Also, I took my Flex to be serviced their exclusively. When the ACC went out, my local dealership wanted to replace and recalibrate the radar at the tune of $2500. This dealership said I was getting scammed and it was only a $200 sensor that needed replacing. They earned my business after that. They shoot you straight on service.
Sponsored