First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love more information, sent a message. Thanks.

Edit: that was quick, thanks for the reply!

Last edited:

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You probably clicked on this thread expecting to get full dealership information and offer details. However, as this is the Texas Buyers’ Group, put together by Texans, for Texans (and our neighbors), by way of a Texas dealership, you should have known we were going to do things our own way. If you completed our groups Purchasing Survey, you have already received a direct message providing you with dealership information and a Bronco6G specific email address to contact our dealership. If you did not receive a notification, please message either @Foordbrawnco or me and we will send you the information asap.

Our group will also be sending out courtesy notifications next week to those in Texas and the bordering states making you aware of our negotiations and providing direction on how to receive more information. Now, does that mean that anybody who did not receive a message or is new to the forum is excluded from the deal? Absolutely not, message us and we will get you the information you need to participate. Our group and our dealership welcome all Bronco enthusiasts.

So why not just post up the offer details and dealership information here you ask? Because our group and our dealership want to make your Bronco buying experience a more personable and pleasant one. We want to take out the headaches and stress that can come with a new vehicle purchase and allow the dealership to focus on what you as a Bronco enthusiast want and expect in your new Bronco. We want to put you in direct contact with the dealership so you can receive an offer in writing and personally signed by the General Manager so there is no confusion, ambiguity or concerns about the deal not being guaranteed when it comes time to place your order. It is just how we like to do business in these parts. Normally, we would come to terms and just shake hands on the deal, but this is the internet after all, so we thought this would be the next best thing.

And for those who did not get a chance to participate in our surveys and are curious about the offer, it is a $1000 below invoice deal that will not require x-plan to participate. One last thing, if you find the offer to your satisfaction and you change your reservation to our dealership we ask that you send either @Foordbrawnco or myself a message, or post a message below so we can mark you down on our list for future Bronco events and charity drives.

Sincerely,
Your Texas Bronco Team
@BlueBronco
@Foordbrawnco
@BroncoHooves
@CumminsWayne
@Section8
do you have to be a texas resident to participate in this group buy?

Fdbrnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would like in on the deal. Send message

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done guys!

Sundog

Heritage
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New Mexico bronco reservation holder here. Messaged you. Would appreciate dealer reservation change info via email.

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else getting mail delivery errors? I've tried emailing three times and I get it bounced back. :(

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else getting mail delivery errors? I've tried emailing three times and I get it bounced back. :(

Nope, just sent a test email and got it back. Went to the spam folder but I got

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed with the Ford reps! (And my email from the dealer ended up in Junk so definitely check if you’ve emailed them.)

Guys... seriously thanks so much for this. At the top of the list of things I hate doing in life is dealing with car dealerships.

You all taking the time and grief to do this has hugely helped maintain my excitement level over the Bronco. Really appreciate it.

joebravo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made the switch as well. Thanks for putting this together.
Sponsored