First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in the Frisco, TX area and would like in on the deal. Please send message.
Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You probably clicked on this thread expecting to get full dealership information and offer details. However, as this is the Texas Buyers’ Group, put together by Texans, for Texans (and our neighbors), by way of a Texas dealership, you should have known we were going to do things our own way. If you completed our groups Purchasing Survey, you have already received a direct message providing you with dealership information and a Bronco6G specific email address to contact our dealership. If you did not receive a notification, please message either @Foordbrawnco or me and we will send you the information asap.

Our group will also be sending out courtesy notifications next week to those in Texas and the bordering states making you aware of our negotiations and providing direction on how to receive more information. Now, does that mean that anybody who did not receive a message or is new to the forum is excluded from the deal? Absolutely not, message us and we will get you the information you need to participate. Our group and our dealership welcome all Bronco enthusiasts.

So why not just post up the offer details and dealership information here you ask? Because our group and our dealership want to make your Bronco buying experience a more personable and pleasant one. We want to take out the headaches and stress that can come with a new vehicle purchase and allow the dealership to focus on what you as a Bronco enthusiast want and expect in your new Bronco. We want to put you in direct contact with the dealership so you can receive an offer in writing and personally signed by the General Manager so there is no confusion, ambiguity or concerns about the deal not being guaranteed when it comes time to place your order. It is just how we like to do business in these parts. Normally, we would come to terms and just shake hands on the deal, but this is the internet after all, so we thought this would be the next best thing.

And for those who did not get a chance to participate in our surveys and are curious about the offer, it is a $1000 below invoice deal that will not require x-plan to participate. One last thing, if you find the offer to your satisfaction and you change your reservation to our dealership we ask that you send either @Foordbrawnco or myself a message, or post a message below so we can mark you down on our list for future Bronco events and charity drives.

Sincerely,
Your Texas Bronco Team
@BlueBronco
@Foordbrawnco
@BroncoHooves
@CumminsWayne
@Section8
Reference paragraph 2, third sentence: How does one "message us"? Please be complete in your response.

Best regards,

Glcmranger

zcadman

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Rubicon 2-dr. & 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm definitely interested. I'm in LA but want to know where the dealer is to see how far I would be picking it up. I'm already reserved here but disappointed on the communication with the dealer I'm with.

Edit: Louisiana
I
I'm definitely interested. I'm in LA but want to know where the dealer is to see how far I would be picking it up. I'm already reserved here but disappointed on the communication with the dealer I'm with.

Edit: Louisiana
I'm out of Lafayette, La. I'm making the switch without any hesitation. For me it will be a 6 1/2 hour drive for a little over a 450 mile distance. Definitely worth it for $1000 below invoice deal!

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for all the hard work by the Texas Buyers Group team. Is anyone else having a hard time deciding between this offer and Granger's October offer? $1000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from DFW, versus $2000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from Granger.

For me, the Granger offer still comes out better by around $500. It would be nice to support a Texas dealership, but I also appreciate Granger's interaction with the Bronco6G community. I live in San Antonio, so both dealerships are too far away for service or parts.

Is there anything else I should consider when trying to decide?

EDIT: I should mention that I have not reserved yet, so in my situation moving to the back of the line is not an issue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the hard work by the Texas Buyers Group team. Is anyone else having a hard time deciding between this offer and Granger's October offer? $1000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from DFW, versus $2000 off invoice minus transportation costs to/from Granger.

For me, the Granger offer still comes out better by around $500. It would be nice to support a Texas dealership, but I also appreciate Granger's interaction with the Bronco6G community. I live in San Antonio, so both dealerships are too far away for service or parts.

With Granger (2000 off invoice) i believe you must cancel your reservation and make a new reservation, thus a MY22. That's assuming you already reserved pre-sep 18th.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just remember the Granger offer is for Oct reservations. If you are prior Oct reservation then you have to cancel your existing reservation and do a new one. You're looking at 2022 model and not the inaugural 2021 model at that point.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just remember the Granger offer is for Oct reservations. If you are prior Oct reservation then you have to cancel your existing reservation and do a new one. You're looking at 2022 model and not the inaugural 2021 model at that point.
Yeah I should have mentioned that I haven't reserved yet. I was on the fence until recently, and being at the back of the line actually works out better for my situation.

Bravo Foxtrot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One more reason to buy in Texas.

I’m not a lawyer, but I don’t think out of state purchases are covered by Texas lemon laws. I hope no one needs to go that route. However, I’m buying a first production year car, with an untested manual trans, made in China, no one has driven. ?

I’d like to keep all my options open.

Sponsored

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to the forum and live in Texas, I’ve got a July 15 reservation and would love to get in on this if possible. Sent a message to BlueBronco, if that’s not the right process please advise...BTW, I had this idea and was told it would never happen and that I didn’t understand supply and demand. Congrats to the folks that made this happen.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Reference paragraph 2, third sentence: How does one "message us"? Please be complete in your response.

Best regards,

Glcmranger
To send a message to someone, click on their user name, in the pop-up you will see a box that says "Start Convesation", click on that and you will be taken to the page to write and send your message.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick heads up to inform you I changed my reservation yesterday 10/16/20 and made another reservation for a Bronco Sport for my wife. Many thanks from a New Mexico buyer.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark aka (Sundog)

Awesome! That's a nice stable you are going to have there. If anybody else makes or moves a Sport reservation let us know. The more Sports our dealerships sell the better it is for all of us.

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody know the invoice price of a 2 door Black Diamond and a two door Badlands?
Sponsored