First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you confirm if this was indeed your 2nd switch? My theory has always been that it was a policy and not the software keeping you from making another one. Maybe I was wrong. Over at BN the have a banner up that says we are now allowed to make a 2nd switch, maybe they just need to update the software.
Yes can confirm. I was at my local Ford store here in Houston, TX then switched to Granger then just tried to switch to this one. Have emails to prove it.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

(800) 334-4375 (prompt 1, then 3) M-F: 8:30am – 5:30pm CT
I just called - said they were closed - it's 8:30 - 5:30 EST - according the message.

On another note, I was still curious as to what my current dealer had to offer (who is on this forum) and I just realized they blocked me... I can see they are still active (and posting) but I can't see any of their posts. I guess they really don't want my business. :unsure:

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doh! I specifically asked if it was eastern or central and I was told central.

Edit. @c2one you mind messaging me their username so I don't accidently send them our offer. Although they may have already gotten through our defenses. :cautious:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just there this past Sunday... Air show was going on, too!
Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! 87C71CEE-FA81-4361-B3E3-2325B9071654

I live near there.. those suckers fly right over my house every year. I still feel like a little kid when I’m out in the backyard watching them lol

Blue Angels last year
Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! 746A5199-250F-4F3C-AEE4-E277656EC17D

Sponsored

NuttHead

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 mustang/2020 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! 746A5199-250F-4F3C-AEE4-E277656EC17D

I live near there.. those suckers fly right over my house every year. I still feel like a little kid when I’m out in the backyard watching them lol

Blue Angels last year
Wow those are amazing pics! Vehicles had pulled over lining I-35 on both sides, too.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called - said they were closed - it's 8:30 - 5:30 EST - according the message.

On another note, I was still curious as to what my current dealer had to offer (who is on this forum) and I just realized they blocked me... I can see they are still active (and posting) but I can't see any of their posts. I guess they really don't want my business. :unsure:
Im in San Antonio, who is your current dealer? Im just curious if they are all saying the same thing. My guess is, "yes".
I am moving my res from the guys in buda to the TBG dealer. I keep getting the MSRP answer.
In 18 months, they will be slapping all kinds of incentives on these rigs. I hear Jeep is doing up to 7k off of invoice.

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im in San Antonio, who is your current dealer? Im just curious if they are all saying the same thing. My guess is, "yes".
I am moving my res from the guys in buda to the TBG dealer. I keep getting the MSRP answer.
In 18 months, they will be slapping all kinds of incentives on these rigs. I hear Jeep is doing up to 7k off of invoice.
I'd rather not call out any names but my current dealer is not a San Antonio dealer.

I will say the last dealer I spoke to here in San Antonio was Ford of Boerne - they were at MSRP but they were/are going to require dealer-ad-ons and avoided my question on doc fees.

TBG is the way to go, in my opinion.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You probably clicked on this thread expecting to get full dealership information and offer details. However, as this is the Texas Buyers’ Group, put together by Texans, for Texans (and our neighbors), by way of a Texas dealership, you should have known we were going to do things our own way. If you completed our groups Purchasing Survey, you have already received a direct message providing you with dealership information and a Bronco6G specific email address to contact our dealership. If you did not receive a notification, please message either @Foordbrawnco or me and we will send you the information asap.

Our group will also be sending out courtesy notifications next week to those in Texas and the bordering states making you aware of our negotiations and providing direction on how to receive more information. Now, does that mean that anybody who did not receive a message or is new to the forum is excluded from the deal? Absolutely not, message us and we will get you the information you need to participate. Our group and our dealership welcome all Bronco enthusiasts.

So why not just post up the offer details and dealership information here you ask? Because our group and our dealership want to make your Bronco buying experience a more personable and pleasant one. We want to take out the headaches and stress that can come with a new vehicle purchase and allow the dealership to focus on what you as a Bronco enthusiast want and expect in your new Bronco. We want to put you in direct contact with the dealership so you can receive an offer in writing and personally signed by the General Manager so there is no confusion, ambiguity or concerns about the deal not being guaranteed when it comes time to place your order. It is just how we like to do business in these parts. Normally, we would come to terms and just shake hands on the deal, but this is the internet after all, so we thought this would be the next best thing.

And for those who did not get a chance to participate in our surveys and are curious about the offer, it is a $1000 below invoice deal that will not require x-plan to participate. One last thing, if you find the offer to your satisfaction and you change your reservation to our dealership we ask that you send either @Foordbrawnco or myself a message, or post a message below so we can mark you down on our list for future Bronco events and charity drives.

Sincerely,
Your Texas Bronco Team
@BlueBronco
@Foordbrawnco
@BroncoHooves
@CumminsWayne
@Section8

Edit.
All, so people understand why we are asking to keep our dealerships name and their offer out of public view for as long as possible. The Texas market was very tough to crack and we received a lot of pushback during this process. It was difficult to find a dealership that is enthusiastic as all of us and that is willing to work with our group. While most dealerships are just trying to make sales and are honest (Granger, StephensAuto, Leonardtown and a CA dealership name that escapes me) there are plenty of other shady dealerships, sales people and marketing guys out there that will not hesitate to run interference and try to discredit our dealership and their offer. We have seen plenty of the shady ones post here and have also seen others post videos to FB, etc. So, that's all, we would like to just protect our dealership for as long as possible from the disinformation campaign before it can begin. If you have any questions feel free to message one of us.

I want to thank all of these guys for being awesome. We had some conversations with them, and I don't think most people realize the time they had involved with this.

I had a small glimpse into the due diligence of this and applaud them for getting something worked out. You guys owe them some pineapple pizza? ? at a minimum.

cahill25

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still only tracking about a third of those who switched. I promise we won't send you guys any more surveys, we are just trying to compile a list of us who switched so we can organize a charity fundraiser in our dealerships name and possibly set up some local Bronco events in the future.
I switched a yesterday. Thank you for all of the hard work.

az_dirt

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In AZ (states touch barely), been lurking awhile. Sent a pm, hopefully still open to add me!

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably clicked on this thread expecting to get full dealership information and offer details. However, as this is the Texas Buyers’ Group, put together by Texans, for Texans (and our neighbors), by way of a Texas dealership, you should have known we were going to do things our own way. If you completed our groups Purchasing Survey, you have already received a direct message providing you with dealership information and a Bronco6G specific email address to contact our dealership. If you did not receive a notification, please message either @Foordbrawnco or me and we will send you the information asap.

Our group will also be sending out courtesy notifications next week to those in Texas and the bordering states making you aware of our negotiations and providing direction on how to receive more information. Now, does that mean that anybody who did not receive a message or is new to the forum is excluded from the deal? Absolutely not, message us and we will get you the information you need to participate. Our group and our dealership welcome all Bronco enthusiasts.

So why not just post up the offer details and dealership information here you ask? Because our group and our dealership want to make your Bronco buying experience a more personable and pleasant one. We want to take out the headaches and stress that can come with a new vehicle purchase and allow the dealership to focus on what you as a Bronco enthusiast want and expect in your new Bronco. We want to put you in direct contact with the dealership so you can receive an offer in writing and personally signed by the General Manager so there is no confusion, ambiguity or concerns about the deal not being guaranteed when it comes time to place your order. It is just how we like to do business in these parts. Normally, we would come to terms and just shake hands on the deal, but this is the internet after all, so we thought this would be the next best thing.

And for those who did not get a chance to participate in our surveys and are curious about the offer, it is a $1000 below invoice deal that will not require x-plan to participate. One last thing, if you find the offer to your satisfaction and you change your reservation to our dealership we ask that you send either @Foordbrawnco or myself a message, or post a message below so we can mark you down on our list for future Bronco events and charity drives.

Sincerely,
Your Texas Bronco Team
@BlueBronco
@Foordbrawnco
@BroncoHooves
@CumminsWayne
@Section8

Edit.
All, so people understand why we are asking to keep our dealerships name and their offer out of public view for as long as possible. The Texas market was very tough to crack and we received a lot of pushback during this process. It was difficult to find a dealership that is enthusiastic as all of us and that is willing to work with our group. While most dealerships are just trying to make sales and are honest (Granger, StephensAuto, Leonardtown and a CA dealership name that escapes me) there are plenty of other shady dealerships, sales people and marketing guys out there that will not hesitate to run interference and try to discredit our dealership and their offer. We have seen plenty of the shady ones post here and have also seen others post videos to FB, etc. So, that's all, we would like to just protect our dealership for as long as possible from the disinformation campaign before it can begin. If you have any questions feel free to message one of us.
Interested to join the greatness. Is this message enough to request info or is there another way to do it? I am not forum savy*
Sponsored