Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, where do they touch? :)
How about "nearly touch". Lol. I am generally good with geography but messed up with that one!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I followed the prompts and got the email for this Texas dealership. I emailed it on my personal email but was not contacted. Am I misunderstanding how I should be contacting them?
I would check your spam/junk folder. Also make sure you’re emailing them with the same email you used to make your bronco reservation

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. But to break it down for someone in the northeast

Invoice savings dont change when you have say $10k in options. So my $50k OBX is a $1,450 savings at the starting trim level price. Plus another $1,000 knocked off invoice.

Plus $1,500 to ship in a covered truck. So i am saving $950 total with a certain minor delay to get it shipped, plus added unknown delays given the mass amount of inventory coming through that dealer, for $950 savings? Less the hassle of working with someone locally, but also no relationship with service department moving forward.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. But to break it down for someone in the northeast

Invoice savings dont change when you have say $10k in options. So my $50k OBX is a $1,450 savings at the starting trim level price. Plus another $1,000 knocked off invoice.

Plus $1,500 to ship in a covered truck. So i am saving $950 total with a certain minor delay to get it shipped, plus added unknown delays given the mass amount of inventory coming through that dealer, for $950 savings? Less the hassle of working with someone locally, but also no relationship with service department moving forward.
Not that I want to discourage anyone from using the dealership we partnered with, but we crafted the offer for those in and around Texas and didn't take long distance shipping into consideration. Being that you are in NJ, I would think the StephensAuto deal would be perfect for you.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, when I read that original comment I thought, "New Mexico may have something to say about that."

And I was not disappointed.
I believe this map sums it up.

Ford Bronco Texas Buyers Group:  THE OFFER & THE DEALERSHIP – Finally! CNX_History_11_04_TXBorder

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see Nacogdoches on there :cool: ...biggest town near where I was a boy. Grew up in Joaquin, spent lots and lots of time out on the Sabine, in Yellow Dog Swamp, between Deadwood, Joaquin, and Logansport, La.
We moved up (over here) here to NC when I was in 3rd grade or so, maybe. Been back a handful of times. I miss the laid back life, the fishing, the general feel that I remember Texas was as a boy.
My company has a plant in Victoria, but that's too far south in TX for me to transfer to.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested in this but I already made a switch as my trusted salesman told me he was moving to a different dealership (Houston to Kerrville). Does this mean I'm excluded as I've already made one transfer?
Someone may have already mentioned this. It appears there has been a change in dealership switches. Previously it was one time. I believe now you can call customer service and perform an additional switch...

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone may have already mentioned this. It appears there has been a change in dealership switches. Previously it was one time. I believe now you can call customer service and perform an additional switch...
Correct, and there is a corroborating announcement over on BN. However, a couple of people tried making a 2nd switch yesterday without any luck. It appears that the software has not been updated as of yet. If you are making a 2nd switch, I would suggest waiting until next week as the programmers are probably still busy trying to get B&P ready for Friday and they do not need any distractions.

Dorkv8er

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JK, '06 WK, '05 Ram, '78 280z, '67 Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched. The one rep I talked to said he has done about 20 switches to here just this morning. Great work on getting this deal together.
Sponsored